Is this a glitch or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiv4905

Reaction score
on my v5, when I try to connect, I press v5, game, and the screen says stand by. When I press the b button again, it beeps and shows me the reset/download screen. I have the cute ichigotchi and aslo a bakutchi and a shelltchi. I dont want to lose my characters so I always press download. But when I try connecting again, it does the same thing. Help, anyone??? :kuribotchi: :eek: ;) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

This has happend to me before.And the only way,well the way i got it to stop doing that is reset it.

This has happend to me before.And the only way,well the way i got it to stop doing that is reset it.
NOOO!!! DONT RESET! Sorry, but Its a case of low battery. It happens to me all the time just get a fresh battery and it's good as new :mellow:

(sorry Fireball I kinda freaked out ^.^; )

wow thanks my friend has a lot of extra tamagotchi batteries so Im gonna ask her thx 4 ur help. :p ;) :p :D

Tip: Connection can also fail when you're somewhere really cold, for example the frozen food section of a supermarket. On old versions (eg the P1 or P2) note that the screen may get lighter and lighter the colder it is.

oh good! that happended to me too with my ura tama. I was quite upset because it can only connect to my akai (they're the only japanese ones I have) and it kept resetting so I couldn't. but it ran out of batteries so I guess you were right. phew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back