Is this a glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mstory19

Reaction score
My tamagotchi, Taner, just got married! I post this here because both the tamas that got married are 4!!!!! I was just wondering if this is a glitch, mine did just take love potion though. Does that help any? PLEASE RESPONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

What version of Tamagotchi are you using? Depending on the version, 4 is a perfectly acceptable age for your Tamagotchi to get married, and it is not a glitch. Lets keep in mind that Tamagotchi years and very different to human years. :p

Love Potion only helps to increase the chance of mating between two regular, ready Tamagotchi I believe, and shouldn't have any effect on mating when it shouldn't happen.

Often the age doesn't matter, and as long as your Tamagotchi is an Adult, it can marry. There are exceptions to this, however. On some versions, it is even possible for Teenagers to marry!

I have been using my v4.5, last time it married, the matchmaker came at 7:00pm when it was FIVE!!!!!!!!!!! how does this happen! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Have you messed around with the time at all? That might be the reason for why the Age Counter isn't working properly. V4.5 Tamagotchi don't usually get visits from the Matchmaker until about 5-6 years old, but I guess it could happen anytime it is an Adult, as long as it's been the required amount of time. I believe the Matchmaker visits occasionally every day, so maybe you just missed her earlier visits the last generation? I still don't believe the Love Potion would have an effect on whether or not the Matchmaker would come earlier than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back