is this a good adult

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea beacause when it was a teenager it had full training and it was the lightest (weight) it could be, i took good care of it

thx for your help

(it was a patapatchi as a teenager)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not the best tama like a memachi or mimichi but its pretty good! Well done the highest tama iv ever gotten was a hohotchi no offence but there ugley=0

:pochitchi: :mametchi: :nyatchi:

-Tayz :p

:huh: :lol: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
thx guys

and the hohotchi isn't that ugly the most ugly one to me is either the oyajitchi, the ojitchi, or the otokitchi

I got a Pyonkotchi the first time my tama grew into an adult. He's so cute. Since then, I got Mametchi :lol: and Mimitchi :lol: , so, I know Pyonkotchi is a good adult. What's the highest/best tama you can get? :lol:

I got a Pyonkotchi the first time my tama grew into an adult. He's so cute. Since then, I got Mametchi :ph34r: and Mimitchi :huh: , so, I know Pyonkotchi is a good adult. What's the highest/best tama you can get? :puroperatchi:
ME TOO!!! but mine was a girl and her name wa Satan. ^^" I think the Yellow Mametchi is the highest one.I wonder how Catwoman got a Hohotchi....oh well I have the costume ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back