Is this a good idea?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meddie65

Reaction score
Ok well I'm writing a story and I want to know if this is good idea.

Here is the storyline thing.

The story is about a 16 year old girl in 2020. She is obessed with soccer, and has always loved the sport. Close to the Euro cup 2020, Germany's center forward, gets injured. They are trying to find a great soccer player, and the girl traves to new york(Because the coach is there at that time). She sneaks away from northern indianna using her friends help. When she gets there, she gets the coachs attention, but he rejects her because she is a female. She gets an idea to disguise herself as a guy because she doesn't want to give up the chance. She goes back and gets accepted to train. And it all takes off after that.

Bottom line: A girl disguises herself as a guy to play in the Euro Cup 2020.

Here is a preview-(Be kind, I know there are mistakes.)

Euro Cup 2020

"In the last seconds of the euro cup 1996, everything is tense. The Germans go for everything, making a shot. And............the Germans win! The Germans win!" The announcer said. The little girl watched ever so carefully her eyes glued to the screen. "Tomi!!" Her mother called. Tomi's sparkling chestnut eyes moved ever so slightly. "Yes mom, I'm coming!" She got up and ran. "Mom? Is there a soccer team anywhere near? She asked, her soft brown hair swaying as she slowed down. "Watching that old video again?" Her mother asked, cutting carrots. "Maybe........So is there?" the little eight-year old asked. "Yes, but it's a boy's team." Her mom said waiting to see what her small child said. "Oh.........Well, I don't care." Tomi said. "I called you here to tell you to get washed up, and ready for dinner." Tomi ran up to the bathroom. She washed up and got ready. After she ate, she got ready for bed. All night she thought about the game. Even though the guys team wouldn't let her and the girls team barely played she loved that sport. In fact she got a chance to play where she never thought she would be able to, and it all started eight years later....

Eight years later

"Tomi!!!Hurry we are going to be late!" Her friend, Chloe yelled. Her mom laughed "She's busy, outfit picking." Chloe ran up the stairs, her blonde hair bouncing. "Ahhhhh!!! I can't find anything." Chloes blue eyes widened at the sight of the piles and piles of clothes. Chloe decided to help in the wondrous search of the outfit. "What about.......this?" Chloe asked. "OMG! You are a lifesaver!" Tomi quickly ran to her small bathroom and changed. "There alls well that ends well. Now move your skinny butt out the door!" Chloe said. Tomi laughed and followed her friend out. "Bye girls!" Her mom waved. The girls picked up their bags and ran as fast as they could. When the school was in view, the girls sighed. 'RING' "Oh my uggggghhhhh!!!!" the girls sprinted the rest of the way. "And so starts another beautiful bright school day." The teacher Mrs. Botswinger said with enthusiasm. The girls qiuetly sunk in while the teacher faced the board. "I saw that." The teacher said. The girls smiled sheepishy. "I'll let you off with a warning. but next time, detention." She said. The teacher turned on the t.v. , the normal routine. The students had to watch the current "news". "Tomi........Tomi!" Chloe whispered to her. Tomi looked up from her drawing of the euro cup. "And in recent news, it turns out Germany will not be in the 2020 euro cup. Their centere forward, unfortunatley, injured his leg. On top of that, their replacement, already stated that he will not be able to play. Germany is hoping to find one before the euro cup starts, in 1 month. They are looking all over the world and in fact in New York they will be coming in I think May 3. Well thats all for now, until next time." The reporter said. Tomi quickly looked at the calender. It was April 30th. A smile appered on her face. She got an idea.

"No, you know girls aren't aloud to play in the Euro cup." One of Tomi's friends, Mark said. "Hey once the main man sees how she plays, they won't be able to resist." Chole stated. They sat down around the small cafeteria table. "How do you plan to get to New York?" Mark asked, his hazel eyes wondering. "I'm thinking about a plane, but have no idea what I'm going to tell my mom and dad." Tomi said. "Why not just write a letter? Before you go? Or if you want tell them directly...."Chole stopped. "No, no way!" Tomi shook her head.

As soon as Tomi got home she ran up to her room. Chole followed behind. "Ok, Chole.........would you be able to buy tickets?" Tomi asked. "Why can't you?" Her naive friend asked. "If my parents find out my money is gone, I can make up something. But if my mom finds the tickets, I have no idea what to say." Tomi said. "All you have to do is buy it, with my money." Tomi included.

Please post comments ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at Mulan. Mulan changed herself to a guy. And this sounds like it too, but its not in Old China. Mulan movies started the whole "Im turning into a guy to prove I can be accepted"

Hmm...well I think it's a good idea but you know "She's The Man"? Your idea sounds kind of like that in a way. Not that I'm saying it's a bad thing or anything...
Yeah, it's not original but it sounds like it could be pretty good! :lol:

Latest posts

Back