Is this a good teenager to get?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's normal. There is no good or bad teenagers. He is cute, though.

~Rey Mysterio~

Well...sort of. That's a Patapatatchi. He's average level, I think. I believe the teenagers have a care level themselves, but I don't have much information to prove it..hee hee.

Very Healthy: Obotchi, Hikotchi, Young Mametchi, Young Mimitchi

Average: Patapatatchi, Hinatchi

Unhealthy: (these guys have later sleeping times) Nikatchi, Hinotamatchi, Pirroirroitchi, Hashitamatchi

If you feel differently about something you can PM me, but otherwise I'm a bit off topic...sorry!

I had that character on my v3, now it's a cute adorable Hanatchi. I am on genoration 1 because I wanted to start over. That character is SOOO cute! I love that one!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Oh, they're all equal? That's such a relief! xD I'm really hoping to get a Mametchi, so... yeah.
Mametchi are soo cute! On my version 1, about 10 weeks ago when I started playing with them again, I got a mametchi on my first genoration. I took care of it with PERFECT care. Her name was Kiten. I miss her now, she's long gone, now I have her great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grandchildren who are going to be married soon. They are toddlers <3, Cody and Cathy. I am hoping to have Cody evolve into a Mametchi or a Mimitchi and then have Cathy evolve into a Hanatchi or an Androtchi.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Tis an OK character to have. Rest assured there are no good or bad teens on V3. All are equal.
They are not all equal. If I neglect my tamagotchi I will get a Hinotamatchi on my v1, if I treat it well I will get a Young Mimitchi. Characters are NOT equal. In order to get a Mametchi you have to treat it perfectly. if you neglect it, will you have the same chance of getting it? No, you might get an ugly Masktchi or a stupid Gozarutchi. They are not all equal.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Oh, they're all equal? That's such a relief! xD I'm really hoping to get a Mametchi, so... yeah.
When I had him, mine evolved into a :blink: So hopefully yours will too!

Good Luck!

~~Rey Mysterio~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back