Is this a problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait a min! U were talking about version 5 right? Well, version 5 first gen deffinitely has 3 eggs. 2nd gen and above can have 3,2 or 1 egg. No more than that. But,what number of eggs does yours have? U said more then 2 eggs which is what number? :lol:

well to get a pire family you need a boy mametchi with 100 bonding to mary chamametchi!!!! if you got 3 eggs you eather had a girl mametchi or bonding below 100!!!

hope i helped!!!!!!

No, to get a pure famly chantotchi has to marry mametchi. Chamametchi is a teen, right?

*Edit: Mametchis can only be boys, Tamalove

Last edited by a moderator:
well to get a pire family you need a boy mametchi with 100 bonding to mary chamametchi!!!! if you got 3 eggs you eather had a girl mametchi or bonding below 100!!!hope i helped!!!!!!
i was sure i had 100% and married Chamametchi D: oh well u helped me any ways :)

wait a min! U were talking about version 5 right? Well, version 5 first gen deffinitely has 3 eggs. 2nd gen and above can have 3,2 or 1 egg. No more than that. But,what number of eggs does yours have? U said more then 2 eggs which is what number?  :D
3 will I still hav a pet? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back