is this a secret character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksh12july34

Reaction score
I have a debugged v3 i was chosing a character when i saw 3 rectangles. they each were like triplets are they secret characters? please help!!!!! :D :D please respond!!!!!!

hmmm...this is unusual. im not very sure about this, but i suggest u undegug it and let it grow naturally. maybe the hyperspeed is affecting the debugging. hope i helped! or u can go onto some other tama sites and find out..

The Japanese models similar to the Connection-series can connect to some huge-size Tamagotchis called Deka Tamas, which are set on display during festivals, fairs, and other special events. When you connected to some of those Deka Tamas, a special character would appear in your friends list. These special visitors are marked on this web page: https://www.tamenagerie.com/allcharacters.html When they made the Connection-series models, Bandai left the special visitors in the program, but they can be seen only by using debug.

thats really just one of thee deits, debug characters.. its, like, 3 in 1! :angry: :eek: :eek: :angry: :angry: :angry:

they aren't secret characters. :angry: they are debug characters you can get them only when debugged the egg (tamagotchi).

v3 hasen't got secrets.

i wish you great tama-talking day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back