IS this bad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowprincess238

Reaction score
I think i have a bad tama pattern for characters. Please tell me if this is a bad pattern:

i had a baby boy>mizutamatchi>nikatchi>debatchi>Tarakotchi.

If u have no clue what so eva what tamas i am talking about look at the v4 charater chart.

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Actually Tarakotchi does not come from bad care you got him because your tamagotchi was in the Kuchi group with high arts/fashion. So the only so called “Bad care” characters we know of is universal characters.

okay but now i am on gen 2 and i have the same toddler. I want new tamas will this ever happen??

I think i have a bad tama pattern for characters. Please tell me if this is a bad pattern:i had a baby boy>mizutamatchi>nikatchi>debatchi>Tarakotchi.

If u have no clue what so eva what tamas i am talking about look at the v4 charater chart.
only debatchi can come in bad care, high weight, low skill pionts, ect.

Last edited by a moderator:
only debatchi can come in bad care, high weight, low skill pionts, ect.
That's not true, Shadowprincess meant to say Young Dorotchi. Also on the v2, and v3 Dorotchi comes from average care.

The annoy thing is that you can't get what toddler you want they come regularly. So just wait until you get one.

That's not true, Shadowprincess meant to say Young Dorotchi. Also on the v2, and v3 Dorotchi comes from average care.
The annoy thing is that you can't get what toddler you want they come regularly. So just wait until you get one.
no i ment debatchi. I really and truly ment that. I am looking at my sheet right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back