is this bad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAS_UNITE

Reaction score
im so mad becuase my classmates keep telling me i am taking bad care of my tama becuase it turned into a ufotchi. now its a kiwitchi. is hits really a sign that im taking bad care of it? honesty is preferred.

Hey, don't worry! It's not that big of a deal taking bad care of your tamagotchi. And I got my U-Fotchi by taking perfect care of it and I think you get a Kiwitchi by treating it ok or bad, but you shouldn't be assamed and if they get on your nerves just tell them to back off. Its your tama and you can do whatever you want with it. I sometimes treat them bad on purpose so I can get new characters and see how you get different characters!

Oh and instead of posting another post you could of just edited your above post! It's just a lot easier! :D

no way! kiwitchi is a tama u get 4 treating it supa good! they r rong :D

i agree with Rock'in Robotchi... I take bad care of mine all the time (well not ALL the time...) Just to get different characters... Theres nothing wrong with that... and also... you do get a kiwitchi bu taking ok care.

I sometimes treat them bad on purpose so I can get new characters and see how you get different characters!
Same here. Sometimes if you take too good care of your Tama, you never get any other characters besides the perfect ones. I had the problem on my K-Plus before, and I don't wanna relive it. But after it died I took bad care and got Gozarutchi! w00t!

And on Mesu and Osu, it's legend that if you neglect your Tamas, they become secret, no-mating characters that become the secret characters, Ojitchi and Otokitchi, who have special babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back