Is this FAIR?! O.O !?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in other cultures, like the French (I'm pretty sure) woman do walk around with no bra on. And boobs are supposed to be personal areas for women. So that's why we don't do it. For men, their pecks are nothing, just another body part, which is why they go topless I guess.
I agree with you totally!

Personally I wouldn't feel comfortable if I saw a woman walking around topless. I would never walk around topless I'd wear a strappy top or something like that, and if it's really hot maybe a bikini but not in my bra. I don't see a problem with men walking around without their t-shirts on.

My boyfriend doesn't wear his shirts in the summer because he's too hot and proud of his body [he goes to the gym alot so he's all muscley and stuff]. But if a girl walked around topless she'd get stared at and alot of comments, and probably nasty comments from other girls. + it makes me feel uncomfortable when people stare at me - even when I'm fully clothed.

I THink If a woman went round with no top on they would get arrested o_O

I know its disgusting and really.... Scary to see an old man with no top on walking round Ughh If they disturb you, dont go to the Beach on a hot day!

Basicly men have no...Er... Top parts to show.... Man boobs are disgusting DX

Aimme

No. I think its wrong. My brother sleeps with no top on. Its disappealing and he thinks he's "So fine!" X.X I rather keep my shirt on but on hot days, I wouldnt and I'd wear a bikini. though..... I hate boys who look at your chest. X.X

~SG~

No. I think its wrong. My brother sleeps with no top on. Its disappealing and he thinks he's "So fine!" X.X I rather keep my shirt on but on hot days, I wouldnt and I'd wear a bikini. though..... I hate boys who look at your chest. X.X
~SG~
I always go topless at night when I'm going to sleep o_o I don't really care what the people of my household think. xD

Well if you girls with boobs want to walk around topless... to me that is just screaming "come rape me!". Of course I think it is unfair but I'm much to sel concious to even try doing it. Plus I'm kind of flat. I have buds but I should have real ones by now. :( . Anyways, I think it is a bit unfair. Guys can get boobs too. I know a guy who has boobs. And by boobs I mean BOOBS. If he grew long hair and started wearing make up, he could pull off the girl look. I'm sure nobody wants to see him topless.

-C.M.

You can always just walk around in a bikini top or something :(
I've seen a guy with breasts bigger than mine... its kinda sad...
Heh. What's sad is when you see men with bigger man boobs than mine *shudder* Unfortunately, I've seen this.

Heh. What's sad is when you see men with bigger man boobs than mine *shudder* Unfortunately, I've seen this.
*shudders* Ewww I can actually picture a man with huge Boobs. It isnt pretty either

OMG all the girls in my crew team agree. All the guys can row around with no shirt but us girls can't. Sometimes though, we sportsbra it and just row in that. If they can row shirtless, we can row with sportsbras!

im not sure if im allowed to post (im a guy) but boys cant wear topless shirts at school only at home

and so the girls should be able to do the same

I find it totally fair. Why would women want to walk around topless anyways? For women, breasts are more sexual and considered "sex items". For men, it's just more natural because their chest is just there and it's not very sexual. Of course, male chests can be attractive but I don't think girls are going to surround topless boys and be all googly-eyed.

It's just not right for women to be exposed in such a way. I'm sure not many of you would want to walk around topless anyways! I just don't see the point. Strip as low as your bra when it's hot, thats it. Otherwise....

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with OrangePeel all the way.

Also, if they do change laws now and let women walk around topless, won't it be a little akward because this would be the first time women can go topless?

Hard to explain what I mean, but it's a little to far into the future to do something that dramatic is what I'm saying.

OK, when they're hot (as in sweating, not attractive), and they're doing a labourous job, or something...well then it's OK. But then again...
Yeah..it is kinda unfair. But for years it's considered rude for girls to take their top off. And who the heck cares what a guy looks like-he could be a total hottie yet treat you like dirt.

Women go near topless anyway with all these stupid new bikinis and such-squares of cloth no bigger than a child's hand, attached onto a piece of string. What the..

♥Silverkil
Those are my exact words.

Actually, I found out this weekend, women in Eugene, Oregon are allowed to go topless. It was creepy. To me, it made them look like disgusting people trying to make a statement, but they were just making themselves look bad.

also in Toronto (where I live :lol: ) they passed a law saying it is now legal for women to go topless in the streets. personally I think this is a great idea breasts are, in my opinion, about as sexual as your knees and I've seen quite a few people in summer taking advantage of this law. GO TORONTO!!

I still don't find it very fair. I mean some men have a chest the size of Shamoo but does the state of Florida do anything? No. When I women as flat as Ironing board goes around the streets here, she would be In prision for a good 5-10 years ><

I dont find that law fair at all, I mean girls can practically wear nothing but a Small tube top to Belt around there chest, but they cant go Topless!? Not fair -.- You should see a Local club in the Downtown area, if I could get in it, I swear to god I would see so much things wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back