is this fake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably, definitly fake... The egg is deformed. It is not a genuine Tamagotchi Connection. However, it is name Tamagotchi Connection CLONE. That could actually mean that it is not intended to be a v3 at all. But just a cheap rip off of the Tamagotchi Connection.

it is fack ppl the tamagotchi egg shouldent be that big and it never had big pixels so it is fack
Those aren't bigger pixels. They look the same.

It's a bigger image.

But it says 'clone.' So they're partly admitting it's a copy.

That's the V3 antenna. It's loose so it wouldn't have the bandai logo on the front. HOWEVER, the buttons are labeled, which has never happened on any tamagotchi I've ever seen. Likely a fake, based on that. THe egg also seems too large.
agreed

The listing says clone, and I've never seen a background like that. I would say it is a FAKE!!!Also, the buttons are marked ABC. I've never seen that in a real Tama either. I think somebody got ambitious and made their own. The shell dosen't look right, either. Don't buy it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a V2,and its made by JD.Fake.I had 7 of those.And they reset,all by themselves around toddler stage.The cost $4 bux,and this one cost 25,so what a ripp off :lol:

Yes, I'm afraid it's fake. Here are reasons why.

1. No Tamagotchi sign on it.

2. No Tamagotchis show the 'A', 'B' and 'C' in small printing near the buttons.

Tamagotchi Expert,

Lilystar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back