Is this normal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Ducky

Reaction score
Now Im not gay or anything but I think this boy in my class is good looking I am confused I dont love him or sny thing I just think hes good looking is this normal?

Now Im not gay or anything but I think this boy in my class is good looking I am confused I dont love him or sny thing I just think hes good looking is this normal?
Sure. You can think someone is attractive without having a crush on them.

Yes. :chohimetchi: You can say he is handsome, and that doesn't mean you're gay. :furawatchi:

Are you a boy? If so, it doesn't mean your gay! Just because you find another boy to be attractive, does not mean you like him or have any homosexual feelings.

I think tons of girls in my grade are pretty, but I'm not a lesbian. Girls say "Your such a hottie!!" to eachother all the time. It's different for boys, but it doesn't mean your gay.

Trust me.

-nods with above-

It's totally in the norm for a straight guy, lol! My female friend told me I looked pretty today and I know lots of beautiful female girls and I'm totally straight.

I don't really find the opposite sex to be 'hot' I guess you could say. Although I do find people of both sexes attractive looking, I find neither really 'hot' in that sort of way, you know? I guess that's why my friend always tells me how asexual I am, lol!

EDIT: My friend is a dork- no I DO NOT reproduce on my own! Lets just say I'm very 'un-sexual'. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
-nods with above-
It's totally in the norm for a straight guy, lol! My female friend told me I looked pretty today and I know lots of beautiful female girls and I'm totally straight.

I don't really find the opposite sex to be 'hot' I guess you could say. Although I do find people of both sexes attractive looking, I find neither really 'hot' in that sort of way, you know? I guess that's why my friend always tells me how asexual I am, lol!
Asexual means you reproduce on your own o.o;

I think you pretty much hit this on the head though.

It's perfectly normal.

Asexual means you reproduce on your own o.o;
I think you pretty much hit this on the head though.

It's perfectly normal.
ORLY? xDDD

Oh yus BBY! JUST KIDDING!

I thought so bt my friend said that because 'a' means not than asexual means not sexual... I guess she didn't connect there! LOL!

I'll have to tell her. xP

^ Sorry, that just made me laugh

TWP, hyper much??? XD

Yeah, like as I said before it's totally normal. Today I was sitting and class and I suddenly looked over and saw this girl named E and I'm to myself I'm like "hey she looks pretty today." She really is beautiful though, long eyelashes :huh:

And another thing, the human brain can't stop you from thinking something is attractive...it's just human nature!

Chatterbox

It's totally normal my friend!

I know both males and female that I think are very handsome and attractive! :3

You can't help yourself from thinking someone is handsome or pretty, it's just human nature.

Nope, you're not. But if you start feeling like you really like, like, like him.. Idk. I am a little like that right now, but I am only 13. I would never really be lesbian, but it is just sorta normal to like, be curious. Just don't actually do anything and you will be fine.

Nah, I always look at my friends and say their pretty, sure! Not that I 'like' them though O.O

im a gurl and i think a lot of girls i no are purdy (im not gay) :( but mostly cuz im just envios of them :D i dont no how it works in "guy world" but it seems normal to me, now when u look at him do u think "ohhhh hes HOT!" ?if thats the case then, yeah u might be gay (witch isnt a bad thing :) ) but if u just think "he looks good today." then its normal

Don't worry :blink: That doesn't mean you're gay. I have a girl in my class that is friendly and good looking but that doesn't mean I'm lesbian :)

No its just like girls saying wow where did you get your highlights from. I hope you understand xD

I think it is normal. I recognise there are lots of pretty girls myself (being me a girl), even if in reality they can be quite nasty to me.

When it comes to boys though only those I know well and like appear to be attractive to me.

[SIZE=7pt]I don't think you are, though if you are, thats completely normal, and ok. [/SIZE]

I (Being a girl) often find other girls pretty, but I'm straight. Every sex compares themselves to their own sex, often find others more attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back