Is this normal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Charm:.

Reaction score
Ok...so...the other day I ate two starbursts after school. Only TWO. Then later, in the middle of homework, I got all jumpy and couldn't sit still and stuff. Ok, I'm already really hyper without candy, but this was weird!! I had to get up and jump around and scream and sing loudly!!!!!!!! I had to violently torture a cereal box until it broke to get out all my energy, but I still didn't crash or anything after that. :eek:

is it normal to get a huge sugar rush after only TWO starbursts? hahaha!!!!!

Its fine. You are just the hyper type, or maybe you are sensitive to sometyhing in the starbursts.

Nothing to worry about (yum)

There really isn't a such thing as a sugar rush. (Just like there isn't a such thing as being double jointed.) You don't really get hyper off of suger and chocolate.

So maybe you were just in a hyper mood. Everyone gets hyper and excited sometimes. n_n

Trust me, I'm a spaz by nature. Chocolate doesn't affect me more or less. It's a way of life. 8]

of course there is such thing as being "double jointed" and having "sugar rushes"they just hav weird names for them both...
There is no such thing as being "double-jointed." You may be able to hyper-extend your limbs, but you can't physically have two joints where you're supposed to only have one. :|

And sugar gives you instant, short-term energy, but it doesn't make you hyper and spazzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back