Is this possible?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loona

Reaction score
Hi there!

I just wanted to ask whether it is possible to have a male Ichigotchi. From the character charts so far I have learned that Ichigotchi is a female character. But mine is a boy! o_O"

Is it something new?

I have him on a Tamagotchi plus, by the way (lovely little boy, he just went to sleep :) <3 ).

Thanks for any replies,

Loona

Um, it's really impossible to got a male ichigotchi. You might wanna re-look at your Tama.

only on the v4 and up you can only have itchigotchi as a boy. ;)

Don't you mean you can only have it as a girl on v4 and up :angry:
yeah, I guess it was meant like that :)

Tamadude787: no, what I am saying is perfectly true. You can imagine how surprised I myself was as well, so I did check it a couple of times before posting. I also searched for a Tamagotchi Plus growth chart which might have helped, but found none.

but I think cecib may be right, it may only be v4 and up. Still I would be happy to see a chart which proves this - well OK, my tama proves this, but still I feel surprised about this all :)

I noticed another strange thing about him yesterday:

I connected him with my v4 tama, and they were able to connect and now they are on each other's friend list. But in the friend list of my v4, the little male ichigotchi is shown as a nazotchi! It may be a giltch, for nazotchi is not even a character I could get by evolving, he is only a guest chara. The name and gender is shown OK in the friend list, it is only the image that shows someone else than my male ichi :hitodetchi:

Hi there!
I just wanted to ask whether it is possible to have a male Ichigotchi. From the character charts so far I have learned that Ichigotchi is a female character. But mine is a boy! o_O"

Is it something new?

I have him on a Tamagotchi plus, by the way (lovely little boy, he just went to sleep :D <3 ).

Thanks for any replies,

Loona
uh,maybe something is wrong with your tamagotchi...

uh,maybe something is wrong with your tamagotchi...
I found it nice. he is unique <3 :wacko:

by the way, he evolved into a Tarakotchi :) which is, again, strange, because it is a male character, but is in a different family (Tarakotchi is Kuchi family, where Ichigotchi was Meme family). I thought switching between families after the teen age is not possible...

Hi there!

Is it something new?

I have him on a Tamagotchi plus, by the way (lovely little boy, he just went to sleep :D <3 ).

Thanks for any replies,

Loona
lol is he awake yet?

lol is he awake yet?
how do you mean? :)

did you find the time when he went to sleep strange? (that's maybe due to that I live in Europe and do not live in the same timezone as you)

Hmm...

Well, it might be a Glitch. From what I know ~ which isn't much! Lol ~ you can get an Ichigotchi as a Male and Female.

Take a look at this Version 4 Growth Chart. I might have read it wrong, but from what I think it says is that you can get any Teen. I don't know though, maybe you will understand the chart better! xD

Tamagotchi Version 4 Growth Chart

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a V1 or V2? Because on V4, Ichigotchi is a girl, but on v1 and v2 it can be a girl or boy.

yes, an ichigotchi can be male OR female on versions 1 and 2, and I am not sure why your ichigotchi showed as Nazotchi on your friends V4.Maybe it was a V3 in a V4 shell? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back