Is this real serious?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamasluvfritos99

Reaction score
Well, when I am hungry I feel like I want to eat.

But after I eat about 2 or 3 peices of my food, I don't want to eat...

It's been going on for 2 weeks now.

Is this normal? -_- -_- :mametchi:

Well I'm no doctor, but maybe you should see one just in case.

Maybe since your still growing, your eating habits kind of change. Are you sick at all? And if it's whole wheat things you're eating, it fills you up fast as well.

Ask your parents and your doctor, or search online even. I'm sure it's nothing serious, maybe you just think you're hungry, but you're not.

You never know. Talk to your parents about your odd eating habits and they can decide if you need to be taken to a doctor.

What kind of food is it? cuz that happens to me with pizza and stuff.

im always like, that if i see food sometimes it makes me want to throw up, cause if im not hungry then i just caint deal w/ it, which is all the time.

i think maybe it could just be a stage gve it awihle and if it dont get any better see a doctor.

Possibly see a doctor. I kind of have a similar problem. In the morning when I wake up, I'm not hungry at all, and I don't get hungry for hours. Now, my mom thinks that I'm trying not to eat, (as if I want to be anorexic), and she forces me to eat when I'm not hungry. Now my grandparents are doing this. And oh boy, does it ever tick you off. I was ready to explode at them when they said, "do you eat at home"? GRR... :eek:

Anyway, it might just be your habits changing, or u need to see a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back