Is this tama rare?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NyanNyan

Reaction score
I'm sooo happy cause I got! :furawatchi: today :huh:

but I got to thinking, is she rare? I'm not sure which ones are rare really, can someone tell me?

Can't say it's rare- but it's really good! it means you treated it very well! good job!

hehe, ty, I made sure she was full with training and was always happy and full, also made sure she was fit and in shape :furawatchi:

it's a furawatchi. rumor has it that if you put it on the throne it will turn into chohimetchi, but i don't believe it. i've gotten chohimetchi with good care. have you checked out bell sprouts website?

https://bellsprout.50webs.com/Tamagotchi.htm

it has pics of all the characters and some other neat stuff too. like your furawatchi loves apple pie and hates fried chicken. when you give your tama it's fave treat it will do a cute little animation for you, and get a happy heart. i don't know what happens when you give it it's hate treat. i didn't have the heart to find out. good job on the :furawatchi:

yummyhunny

CONGRATS!! thats gr8t! :furawatchi:

thank you all :huh: she's so adorable! I love my little Mina! She just took a bath at 6pm and was brushing her little teeth at 7:30pm, so cute! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back