Is This Tama Rare?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirl4Ever

Reaction score
Is a Mimiyoritchi rare? I just got one and I would like to know. In case you don't know what he looks like the is the Charater Chart. 4th row, 4th tama! Please reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, sorry. Every tama who is on the V3 Character Chart is not rare.

:wacko: ;) actually not many people get him i havent met someone who has gotten him :wacko: :mimitchi:

:chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: actually not many people get him i havent met someone who has gotten him :mellow: :chohimetchi:
so what? my friend amd i had him a million times. So he isnt rare

I agree with you, tamapal3000. I've had Mimiyoritchi before (in my case she was a girl Mimiyoritchi), so it isn't rare. I think you take bad care of your tama, atleast that's how I got it.

hes not rare 4 of my friends got him and 1 of my friend got him 3 times. i got him once. the truth is no tama is really rare unless its a secret character. some might just be harder to get then others,

Hope i helped

CG :huh: :( :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not had that tamagotchi before, I am like a tamagotchi expert!!!! But many people recently have been rrepeating my and many others words and, say " It is how you disapline and praise and how you feed it, play with it, ect. So dont be disapointed that it is not a rare tamagotchi! :furawatchi: :huh: :eek:

it has tips on how to get Mimitchi! [i got mimitchi before and propeller guy and pochitchi and decotchi and the adult bird guy and mautchi and memetchi and MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANY others.] i really want angelotchi! i also think having the two mice characters, v2 and v3 is cool!! the v3 one doesnt look like mickey mouse. :rolleyes: :unsure: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back