Is this the End?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well if they need idea's ill give them some! Ok *gets out a 500 mile long list* first we should get a colored usa tamagotchi, then the version 7 will also be color and your tamagotchi can get jobs once they are adults (different jobs for different characters) and then they get to go into retirement when they are old (continued for 1000 years)

This is probably not the end. Although some people think Tamas are losing popularity, they are still very common in Japan. It seems that it is becoming more popular than ever in Japan, but are starting to become slightly less common in the U.S. and Australia. There are still many Tama fans and there always will be. With the help and support of Tama-Fans, Tamagotchi will never end. :)

TAMAGOTCHI IS THE BEST! I DON'T WANT IT TO END!

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

OMG, how can Tamas become obsolete? ARGH!

NOOOOO! It cant be the end already tamas have served us for ummm... FOREVER! I really hope so!

Look at Music City. Sure, it may be a little bit junky, but they still hold the competitions every weekend, don't they? And announce winners and such...

I just really hope they're planning something that's taking a lot of time, because honestly, it's a little strange that we were getting two a year and now haven't gotten one for two years...
Uh, I don't know if they're ACTUALLY employing people to do it for them..I'm guessing it's all in the code to pick someone depending on some stats.

Anyway,I don't want to seem like a pessimist, but I do think Bandai has forgotten about us. I'm guessing they've just moved on from virtual pets and the Tama-Go will be one of the last new tamas. The factories will keep on making V5s,V6s and Tama-Gos but not any new ones.

But the Tama Fans can keep the flame burning, and hopefully persuade Bandai to make tamas again.

Yes,I agree.Having no Tamagotchis left,I must get some of my friend's.Shame,but all good things come to an end.I also agree with your statement: "Bandai have been recycling content" as well.I am one of the many who do not have any in stores in their country anymore.However,I am sick of also seeing the following recycled:"tamagotchi will b canvcull3d 4 defin\at cuz my stre said no tamas and lol nuu tamas omg" and to which the following replied:"omgomgomhg stock up ur tamas!!!!" I'm not saying this topic is saying this,this is a good topic,but there has been no announcement about the series being cancelled.So you know who you are,please stop fussing.

(Sorry if I was percieved "mean" by others.)

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but I have my suspicions that all of this may be due to the fact that Bandai as a company is dying in North America. They've already shut down their anime releasing systems and although they claim that their other operations (such as toys) are unaffected by the shutdown, I have my suspicions that we may be seeing evidence of otherwise in the near future.

Just a thought.

Stupid Ben 10 (No offense Ben 10 fans :p ) Is all Bandai seems to care about. In Australia, everyday there's and episode and each ad break, they have an advertisement. I have never seen a Tamagotchi advertisement in my life. Bandai should still remember there are at least a couple of thousands of Tama fans out there who believe in Tamagotchi.

I loved the old 97 tamagotchi to v3. From v4 and up my love for tamagotchi started to fade. I felt like they got more away from the original with every new model. I love the Tamagotchi color because it went back to being what tamagotchi were. I purchased the Tama-go really hoping I would enjoy it. It was made to be like the Tamagotchi color but its nothing like it with just plain pixels. Only thing I could say that I got good out of it was a few really cute Tama toppers.

I don't think the idea of virtual pets will go away completely but right now it might stay low key for a while. I hope if and when it comes back that Bandai learns that more isn't always better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to email Bandai and say "Think about Australia and U.S. a little more will ya!" :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back