Is This TMGC+C Fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just bought a Tamagotchi + Color off of E-Bay ($52.67 later...)and i'm waiting for it to come, but i'm getting scared. What if it was a fake? I owe my parents 52 bucks and it might be for nothing!!!! The title of it was:

BANDAI COLOR TAMAGOTCHI 2008 Navy NEW LAST! SOLD OUT

I emailed the guy (whose name is Japanese) and, with the help of Google Translate, I said this (Nihongo is how you say "Japanese" in Japanese, according to Google):

English:

how come its says "sold out" but you can still

bid?

Nihongo:

Dono yō ni" kanbai" shika shi, anata wa mada

nyūsatsu dekiru toyuu no?

he said:

Nihongo: watashi ha kore ga saigo de de urikire masu.

kore shika nyusatsu dekimasen.

English: It is the last item that I have.

Only this item will be good at bid.

So i bid on it, and i won, but i got a little shifty when i saw that it started at "$0.99"

Hers the Item Description:

BANDAI COLOR TAMAGOTCHI NAVY NEW

BANDAI COLOR TAMAGOTCHI

JAPAN

BRAND NEW!

Item is new.

However,The inside in the box has torn.

Color : NAVY

Liquid crystal size largely improves with 1.5 inches! Colorfully!

The expression that I was not able to express came to come with conventional

Tamagotchi more realistically.

I express a flow of time and a change of the weather, the background of the four seasons.

Furthermore, the background enables the "movement "outing" of the room" without remaining only by expressing expression of time.

I make it the room of the oneself preference and can go out to the various places such as a shopping mall or a park to play.

Shipping&Handling

EMS

(4-5 Business

delivery days)

With

Insurance&Tracking

Number USA & Canada

$16.67

My packing concept

EMS: takes 4-5 Business delivery days. Tracking Number and insurance are included .

We ship out your order within two to five working days after receiving your payment. We ship worldwide by EMS shipping service. We do not ship on weekends and holidays. We will email you a Tracking Number (if available) when your order is shipped.

Return Policy

Shipping, duty and brokerage fees are non-refundable.

Attention

In the case of the shipment to the Japanese foreign territory, duties occur in a receipt.

In that case, the duties that occurred of receipt other people because burden you, please understand it.

Payment methods we accept

Paypal (ONLY accept Verified with Confirmed Address, except Non-US and Non-UK members)

someone please help me!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no fake TMGC+C..except if it was jd made..

..but I'm pretty sure that it's not..

the seller lives in japan..so it's not possible he'll be out of stock and if ever he did..he can but a new one fast...so no need to worry..

Last edited by a moderator:
can I know the link of this seller please..coz I didn't found his name in any of the navy blue TMGC+C

yeah his name was "japan_seller" heres the link: His E-Bay PageThe thing already ended, thats why you cant find it.
thanks..

..you shouldn't be afraid..he has a perfect 100% of feedback..so it means that he is a great seller...

Yeah, it was probably an auction he was doing that explained the really low price the second time around (Unless you said it WAS a sale, though).

It's real...well I'm pretty sure it is at least. Don't feel shifty about the price, the guy I got mine from had it listed at $100 and cut the price in half so I'd buy it. It was his last one and really wanted to get rid of it. So some sellers will list things lower if it's their last one just to get rid of it. But $52 is a really good price for one, as I've seen ones for $200! I'm excited to hear you got the Navy one though, I had been searching for that one for someone but was unable to find one. The Navy ones are really hard to find, just like the Lime Green ones. Oh also mind your screen it gets scratched very easy, unlike the American ones.

thanks, i will. I went to the post office and got it this morning and i went to the little guide that Binary put here on Tamatalk, and i printed the whole thing and put it in a binder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back