is this true?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NikeBallagrl2k8

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I heard that when ure tama goes to sleep that it is a good idea to keap the light on untill the next day it wakes up so ure batter can last longer. is it true? I think its true because when u leave the light on it uses WAY LESS pixals as supose to turning the lights off, that uses almost the whole screen eccept for the ZZZZ.[/SIZE]

What do u think?

well, that is true, but if u do turn the light of u can go to the time and leave it like that and it will save power.

I believe that the teen/adult you get somewhat depends on keeping the lights off when it's sleeping. I know this was true for other tamagotchis, especially Angelgotchi; I think next generation I will take perfect care of my v2 but leave the lights on all the time, just to see what happens.

After all, they do beep when they go to bed, indicating that they /need/ something...If you don't care what character you get, then it's not a big deal. Still as another person said, you can always just turn the lights off and switch over to the clock screen if you're worried about pixel use.

It's mainly a question of priorities. If you honestly don't care what character you get but want to save batteries, be my guest, let your Tamagotchi sleep with the lights on. But if you are aiming for a character high on the list and have lots of spare cash for batteries, turn the lights off when they're asleep.

We're not exactly talking about a backlit color LCD diplay here. It just a small black LCD that has about 40 x 40 pixels. I'm sure that not turning off the lights when your tama goes to sleep will save some power, but I can't imagine it being something so power-saving that you would extend its life by a year. The beeps and blips that the tama makes consume more power than the LCD by a long shot. Plus the Crv032 3v battery is only about $2.99. I'll turn off my lights (if I remeber!)

Honestly... just turn off the lights. I don't think it makes that much of a difference. If you're worried about conserving a $3 battery... then... I don't know what to tell you. Lol. :D

Honestly... just turn off the lights. I don't think it makes that much of a difference. If you're worried about conserving a $3 battery... then... I don't know what to tell you. Lol. :huh:
Lol.. :(

You could just save some pocket money. You could even find some money on the floor. :D

But, i did get upto the 26th generation on one set of batterise on a Connexion1. So, they do last a long time.

well wat i have herd is that somtimes if you keep the light on they wake up and make there beebing noises being annoyed

Honestly... just turn off the lights. I don't think it makes that much of a difference. If you're worried about conserving a $3 battery... then... I don't know what to tell you. Lol. :)
If u read the post i put up youl see that i heard about it and just ask if its true. its not like i do it.i have at least 5 new batterys with me rite now. :)

Here's what u do when your tamagotchi goes to sleep u turn off the lights! Then u press the B button that takes u to the clock keep it there until your tamagotchi wakes up!!! :) :( :D :D

Hope I Helped!!!

Here's what u do when your tamagotchi goes to sleep u turn off the lights! Then u press the B button that takes u to the clock keep it there until your tamagotchi wakes up!!! :) :( :D :DHope I Helped!!!
[SIZE=14pt]I appreciate the help, but are you making fun of me too? :( [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I appreciate the help, but are you making fun of me too? :) [/SIZE]
Don't worry.

I don't think anyone is making fun of you (and if they are, they shouldn't be...)

It's a reasonable question to ask, but as many have already said (in various ways), the amount you MAY save on your battery by not turning out the lights is negligible - compared with the small saving you may make by not having to fit a new battery so soon and the fact that you may affect the Tama character you get.

People have also suggested that if you are still concerned about the pixels you can switch to the time screen.

Everyone is posting remarks / opinions to your question. No one has been nasty - look on the bright side - at least people are responding to your question!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

[SIZE=14pt]I appreciate the help, but are you making fun of me too? :p [/SIZE]
Well, I mean, what you asked is kinda silly. The creators wouldn't make it so the battery dies when they know a way to prolong the battery life by a substantial amount of time. I'm 100% positive they have all the energy saving techniques they need in tact and in use. Turn off the light like you normally would :(

No why would u say that:(!!! I found that out myself a while ago so i really didnt mean to make u think that i was making fun of u because i wasnt! :p

So Sorry :(

Well, I mean, what you asked is kinda silly. The creators wouldn't make it so the battery dies when they know a way to prolong the battery life by a substantial amount of time. I'm 100% positive they have all the energy saving techniques they need in tact and in use. Turn off the light like you normally would :(
ok this is getting out of hand. i just asked a simple little question to see if it was true or not. I'm sure bandai have all the energy saving techniques they need in tact and in use, but my friend told me that she know leaving the light on when it sleep to save battery. did i listen to her? no! i take care of my tama the same way(including turning the light off) even dough she suggested it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back