Is this true?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astromeno

Reaction score
In the Anime and Films===

In the anime and movie adaptations of Tamagotchi, Makiko is a classmate of Mametchi's. She adores him and is part of the official Mametchi Fanclub, and has even been set up to marry him someday because of both of their parents made an arranged marrage. Makiko's mom spoiles Makiko, and this was something Makiko really wanted. This is said to be why Memetchi and Makiko are enemies. She is shown to be rivals with Memetchi in terms of popularity appearance as well. When Memetchi has any faults or problems, Makiko takes the opportunity to make fun of her.
Has this really happened in the anime and movies?

Has this really happened in the anime and movies?
..yeah..try to watch the movie clip in the music city at the theater...

..yeah..try to watch the movie clip in the music city at the theater...
Yep, I saw Episode 12 there.

I might've been thinking it could be just a dream that one (or both!) had. Is there anymore evidence in the Anime, etc.? No offense.

Yep, I saw Episode 12 there. I might've been thinking it could be just a dream that one (or both!) had. Is there anymore evidence in the Anime, etc.? No offense.
..it might be or there might be some...

..its so cute specially when they challenge each other and ask mametchi who has the most beautiful curl!...

Maybe the part about the arranged marriage is just some false fact someone put up. That happens with Wikis sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back