Is this wrong or bad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animallover45

Reaction score
Well I am on tamatalk right? And the main reason I am on here and so is everyone else is because we have tamagotchis. right? Well I have paused mine 4 like a month maybe 2. And I feel bad that I am on tamatalk and dont even touch my tamagotchi unless I want to see the time.

Naw, don't worry about it!

I've lost almost complete interest in tamagotchis...D:

Which is kinda sad. But I just got so bored with it! >.<"

But I still love this site, and respect all the members on it!♥

Okay so the main reason I am on tamatalk and probably a lot of people are on, is because I have tamagotchis. right? Well I have paused mine for about a month to 2 months. And I never touch it unless I want to see the time. Is this wrong? Because I feel really guilty!

Aww, don't worry.

Liking something goes like a rollercoaster, you're liking it then you think it is boring.

Happened to me over and over again.

I got my V4 Tamagotchi and I was SO happy playing with it then the fun faded away.

My tama's batteries ran out, so I kind of have a excuse.

It's okay if you don't like Tamagotchis anymore and is on Tamatalk, because you could be on (Non) Tamatalk to help people with non-related Tamagotchi problems! :)

Naw, don't worry about it! I've lost almost complete interest in tamagotchis...D:

Which is kinda sad. But I just got so bored with it! >.<"

But I still love this site, and respect all the members on it!♥
coolio. Ya its just way boring to me. Like I seriously never touch it at all! Unless I want to see the time when I wake up or whenever. So ya. But are u sure? Because this is a site for tamagotchi pet owners. And I am one. But I dont take care of them, touch them (hardly), or even look at them. So ya.

Aww, don't worry.Liking something goes like a rollercoaster, you're liking it then you think it is boring.

Happened to me over and over again.

I got my V4 Tamagotchi and I was SO happy playing with it then the fun faded away.

My tama's batteries ran out, so I kind of have a excuse.

It's okay if you don't like Tamagotchis anymore and is on Tamatalk, because you could be on (Non) Tamatalk to help people with non-related Tamagotchi problems! :)
Okay. I just feel guilty for some reason. But I really have no interest in them at all what so ever! I wish I had an excuse. Because then maybe I wouldnt feel this way.

Okay. I just feel guilty for some reason. But I really have no interest in them at all what so ever! I wish I had an excuse. Because then maybe I wouldnt feel this way.
Don't feel guilty!! It's just that you are getting more interested in other things than Tamagotchis, keep your mind off them or give them to your little nephew, cousin, or sister/brother so they can play with it. :)

Don't feel guilty!! It's just that you are getting more interested in other things than Tamagotchis, keep your mind off them or give them to your little nephew, cousin, or sister/brother so they can play with it. :)
thanx

I do the same thing. I start playing with it

for about a generation, pause it, then I notice how much

free time I have in life that its paused. Tamagotchis are great, but they're just not

realistic. A real pet doesn't need attention every hour or 30 minutes, etc.

I do the same thing. I start playing with itfor about a generation, pause it, then I notice how much

free time I have in life that its paused. Tamagotchis are great, but they're just not

realistic. A real pet doesn't need attention every hour or 30 minutes, etc.
Tamagotchis are pretty realistic. Only the young tamagotchis need more attention and care. Just like in real life, younger pets need more attention and love than older pets. Just like Tamagotchis. The younger ones require more care than the older ones.

-C.M.

P.S Also it isn't mean. I paused all my tamagotchis for about 3 months before I decided to play with them again.

Of course it's not bad!

No no, it's perfectly ok- tamagotchies are created for you whenever you need them. If you just need the time, that's ok. If you are having a crummy day and tamas cheer you up, that's what they're there for also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back