is v8s fake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are the tamagotchis v8s fake

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no i dont now

• mayby

• what is this tamagotchi v8

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
U r so Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are too v8's but there only avivalable in hong kong my sis hase on its still made by bandai it's just frome hong kong!!!!!!!!!!!! They haqve v 8's there!!! it's REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would choose an angelgotchi or a V2, although I have 2 V3s, maybe you could get a V3 too, but yeah, I would now choose V2, Angelgotchi, and V3, but mainly, it's your choice, and just to be on the safe side, don't buy the V8s if you see one, which most likely you aren't. So, it's your choice. :blink:

We are not stupid, startingroits. :angry: If your sister has a v8 it's probably a very well put together fake. :) And anyone can slap on a bandi logo on something. Plus, bandi only made tamas up to v3, in every country.

don't go 2 www.freewebs.com/faketamawatch cuz they're NO HELP! they say that aussie tamas r fake!

theyre REAL! :unsure:

I GOT ONE AND THEY ARE AWSOME! NONE OF U HAVE ONE PROBABLY SO HOW WOULD U NO? THEY ARE FROM BANDAI AND THEY RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :lol: ;) :D :D

Although I'd like to see what those REAL fakes are like, I'm ALWAYS preferring Bandai's original and cute pets.

Just ordered an Angelgotchi from ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
somebody told me that there were V8's on ebay but i looked and i got no items so it doesn't seem like there are. i DID see V7 and they WE NOT fake. i dont know y they had then cause V4 hasn't even come out.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i got my angle its so awseom like you touch the screen to scare away bats i like it
[SIZE=10pt]Ohhh. Thank goodness you didn't buy that "V8", because it is most definitley not real! FAKE! :wacko: Bandai hasn't released a V8...yet! :huh: [/SIZE]

V8s aren't real. V5s have only just come out so V8s can't have yet. People might say that to get your money when maybe it's only a V2

FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!

DO NOT BUY IT!

IT IS A RIP OFF!

YOU WILL BE HIGHLY DISSAPIONTED!!!

I REPEAT: DO-NOT-BUY IT!
You took the Words out of my mouth :huh:

You took the Words out of my mouth
FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!

THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!

DO NOT BUY IT!

IT IS A RIP OFF!

YOU WILL BE HIGHLY DISSAPIONTED!!!

I REPEAT: DO-NOT-BUY IT!