Is your sis\bro aynoying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is your sis\bro aynoying?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Sometimes

• A Little

• Yes Can you please help?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

horsegirl9

Reaction score
Well if you do then here is some things that might help YOU!!!!!

1. when they are sleeping put there hand in cold water.youll see what happens

2. go play tag and have her\him be it and never let them catch you.

3. every time they are going to go around a corner go on the other side and BOO scare them!'

4. lay on the ground and scream,if parents come say that she\he pushed you down(if they say they dident then say

"what so you think that i would just lay down on the ground and scream?)

ps:these things always probly will help a little

please pm me and tell me how it goes - :kuribotchi: horsegirl9 <_<

Actually, I have no sisters or brothers living with me.

But those wont solve anyone's problems. Those are just cruel D: How would you like it if someone did that to you?

well so hes 6 years older than you ......so if you are like 10 or something he should be 16

try to avoid him when he is mad.

talk your mom and dad into haveing him take you places like with your friends and pick you up after school

-horsegirl9

I'm an only child, so I don't have any siblings. Those are pretty good suggestions. I use the one with lying on the ground and screaming with my friend's brothers though. The parents are so gullable, they belive it every time xD

Actually, I have no sisters or brothers living with me.
But those wont solve anyone's problems. Those are just cruel D: How would you like it if someone did that to you?
You took evry letter off my keybord. Thats what i was going to say! ive got 0 bro and 0 sis. And that does seem a little rude.

Those things won't help anything.

Those will just make things worse.

:|

Horse girl 9 that is so mean to do to a little sister or brother. If this had to be crule then why did you post this topic in the first place?I serously don't think it is funny I have two young sisters and I respect them I don't take it out on them by doing all that stuff.

Hehe. Yes, my little brother and sister are annoying sometimes. Well, technically, my brother is older than me and my sister is about the same age, because dog years are different than human years. xD

i am horsegirl9's sis and i cannot beleive that she said this... she never really does these thIngs so please NO FLAMES ON MY SISTER

More than you know. *sigh*He's 6 years older than me, those won't work.
Ditto my sister is 10 years older than me. Those wouldn't work at all. Some further research methinks you will have to do ;)

The age difference for me and my sister work better than you think, she's in another city than me and we barely talk XD!! Works for me!

i am horsegirl9's sis and i cannot beleive that she said this... she never really does these thIngs so please NO FLAMES ON MY SISTER
Also you signed off your post in another topic as horsegirl so suspicions on if this account is genuinely horsegirl's sister or not have been confirmed.

Game over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.. Those are just going to make parents mad and make your siblings annoy you even more.

Anyway, I have one sister. Luckily she's moved out, but she's just as equally annoying when she comes over >.< Luckily she just had surgery so she's not going to be leaving her house any day soon.

Wow.. Those are just going to make parents mad and make your siblings annoy you even more.
Anyway, I have one sister. Luckily she's moved out, but she's just as equally annoying when she comes over >.

What did she go under the knife for if you don't mind me asking there SK?

What did she go under the knife for if you don't mind me asking there SK?
Well first she went in to get a hemmorhoid removed in September, but it grew back somehow. She had to get the surgery again, and then they found a cyst along with it, so she had to go get that removed on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back