Is your tama watching an egg or a baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginjirotchi_lover

Reaction score
waiting for obtainable ginjirotchi in a color rele
There are too many topics about this. If your tama is watching an egg or baby, it is simply the easter animation. Since easter is coming up, It will be showing every day on your tama untill after easter. It's perfectly normal, and there is nothing wrong with your tama. Don't worry about it at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
does that happen on v3? :furawatchi:
Yes, this happens on the Tamagotchi v3 but the animation is different, and good for you Ginjirotchi_lover for posting this. :eek: It seems like it's going to stop because now it's April.

Yes, this happens on the Tamagotchi v3 but the animation is different, and good for you Ginjirotchi_lover for posting this. It seems like it's going to stop because now it's April.

:furawatchi: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ummmm......wen dos it happen?

When it's easter around March in the 20's date range... :furawatchi: :eek: :eek: B) :eek:

ohhhh....i missed it :eek:

Thank you for posting this but I think you would get more hits if it was in Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks. But anywho, thank you, this is very helpful and people read this which I hope they would, there would be less animation topics clogging the forums since it is that time of year again.

Thanks [SIZE=14pt]Ginjirotchi_lover[/SIZE], even I made a topic about it but thanks you told me.

Thank you for posting this but I think you would get more hits if it was in Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks. But anywho, thank you, this is very helpful and people read this which I hope they would, there would be less animation topics clogging the forums since it is that time of year again.
Yeah. I put it here because this is where people usually go when they ask OMG Why is my tama watching an egg?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back