It Began At Christmas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyOldLady

Reaction score
Hi! I just got started here, although I already knew a lot about the site, and I though I may start my own Tama Log. I do have more than just my one V4.5 I also have two version 4's, two version 2's, and two V5's, although I only really use my V4.5. The others are on pause.

The title of this log refer's to the fact that I got my V4.5 for Christmas whhen they first came out in England, and that I started this blog close to Christmas, if that wasn't obvious enough. :kuribotchi:

I am going to write this log as if I were my tama itself. I'll start this off by giving you her information though.

Name: Kagami. It wouldn't fit though, so I called her Kagai, but recently, my tamagotchi changed it's name itself, to Iagai. I have heard of this kind of thing happening before, and it wasn't too big of a deal. I will refer to my tamagotchi as Kagami anyway.

Type of Tama: Ura Memetchi

Job: Florist

Skill Points:

Intelligence: 55

Style: 158

Social: 70

Weight: Just 23lb.

Generation: 1

Training: Seven

Now, I hand you over to Kagami.

K A G A M I

Today was my second day at the Florists. I've enjoyed it so far, but I've heard of the Dance School job that is available and wish and wish I could have taken that job, but no worries, I'm happy doing what I'm doing, as long as I can keep bringing in the money.

Nothing too exciting happened today, apart from getting my first pay cheque. I did nip into town and finally celebrated my graduation and got my photo I.D. I rung my old teacher on the mobile/cell phone I got today. Even though it has only been a day, I already miss my teacher. :( When I have my child I'll have to get him or her to say hello for me to my pre school and high school teachers. I miss the simply days when all I did was get my hands covered in paint and glue.

I have nothing much to talk about now. I guess I'll just leave it at that, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back