it died

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl354

Reaction score
My tamogatchi died and now I don't know what to do to bring it back to life. What do I do?

Press the A (left) and C (right) buttons on your Tamagotchi at the same time, and a new egg will appear on the screen.

My tamogatchi died and now I don't know what to do to bring it back to life. What do I do?
well after u see the new egg on the screen press b and u will see "reset" and "download" press download.

well after u see the new egg on the screen press b and u will see "reset" and "download" press download.
If the tama has already died that won't work, all you will get is a angel ( dead tama) on the screen. When your tamagotchi dies either push and hold buttons A and C and a egg will appear, or push the reset button and select reset, if you totally reset (by pushing reset) you wil not get history.

Yes, A and C should do the trick..OR you could get a sharp pointed thing (preferably a pencil) and stick it in the back of the tamagotchi. But, the A and C trick is proffered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back