It has been three days...when will the mother go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neogirl30098

Reaction score
My :wacko: Amy had a baby April 15th (2006 of course!). The matchmaker came there at about 10:30 a.m. I know that the mom is supposed to leave in 24 hours,but she is still here after 3 days!!!!!! (Is it because I put my Tama on Pause overnight? It falls asleep at maybe 11:00 pm and I would be asleep by that time.) PLEASE TRY TO HELP!!! (And dont get me wrong,I LOVE that Amy is still here but this is weird......) :) :wub: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

It probly is because you put your tama on pause. It has probly caused a glitch.

My advice right now would to be wait a couple more days and she will probly go. If not, press reset, then download and see what happens from there.

Love

x | x | x

:wacko:

I think I tried the download part.....when you say wait a couple more days do you mean to wait a couple more days WITHOUT it on Pause overnight? (Im scared of it dying)

Yes, definatly no more pausing. If you scared of it dying then be careful to feed the mother up so she can last overnight.

She probly will never go if you carry on pausing! lol

Love

x | x | x

ok thanks!!!!! (if anyone else has other tips then you can post them for me here to read.)

Well, you should just let your tamagotchis sleep and not pause. If they go to bed too late for you, than set the time close to your bedtime. The mommy will stay for 1 day and then another and will leave at midnight.

Hope this helps,

xox_Jaade

Yes, don't pause it. Two of my friends had this problem. One of the tamas was a :huh: as well. That's a strange coincidence! Don't pause her. She won't be in pain, she will talk to you/the baby and then float away. *Cries* Cloud! Come back! (Sorry, I miss her..) Anyway, your tama will die if you do this and the cycle of life will go on.

Best wishes,

Tulip

Yes, don't pause it. Two of my friends had this problem. One of the tamas was a :huh: as well. That's a strange coincidence! Don't pause her. She won't be in pain, she will talk to you/the baby and then float away. *Cries* Cloud! Come back! (Sorry, I miss her..) Anyway, your tama will die if you do this and the cycle of life will go on.

Best wishes,

Tulip

Okay thankx Tulip!!! And onne again to everyone else. The mom left during the night. :) THANKS!!!

(Ps: How do you use the code to see the parent?)

My :) Amy had a baby April 15th (2006 of course!). The matchmaker came there at about 10:30 a.m. I know that the mom is supposed to leave in 24 hours,but she is still here after 3 days!!!!!! (Is it because I put my Tama on Pause overnight? It falls asleep at maybe 11:00 pm and I would be asleep by that time.) PLEASE TRY TO HELP!!! (And dont get me wrong,I LOVE that Amy is still here but this is weird......) :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :rolleyes:
Don't worry it's because you put it on pause. It will go soon.

Okay thankx Tulip!!! And onne again to everyone else. The mom left during the night. :) THANKS!!!(Ps: How do you use the code to see the parent?)
Go to the book Icon, press 'b', select family by pressing 'b' it will give you a code, quickly write it down. Go to tamatown.com go to the parents house after typing in your username then type it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back