It made me laugh...:)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://d-nightrain.deviantart.com/art/Open-Canvas-Doodlin-3-267832400

diabolical_doc_bot_by_juliapopstar-d4lkvwh.jpg

One day, a boy in my gym class was pretending to be all cool during a game of Gladiator. Gladiator is when you have to run from one mat to another and try not to get hit by a ball (I have been hit in the face several times.) You have teams, and it is TIMED. He decided to be all cool and only WALK the entire thing. He got hit several times, but didn't go back to the start. (Where you have to go if you get hit.) But, the teacher finally caught him, and he went to the start. This time, even the people on his team were all throwing the balls at him, and finally, he avoided all of them. He turned around and yelled out his triumph just as he ran face first into the wall. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a shower, and it's the one time I didn't bring my pajamas in there with me. I come out in my towel dripping wet to find my pajamas, and the rest of my non-sweaty tennis clothes, are in the washing machine. I was like "what do I do??" But now they're out of the dryer and cozzzzzzy. ^_^

This one time when my friend and I were playing bump with our Tamagotchi. We were literally yelling at it and cheering it on. And then we got really emotional when she lost. It was right in the middle of P.E. and we got some odd stares...

I was eating lunch with some friends and my friend was going on and on about tom cruise, and then she was like "HE'S GOT AN 8 PACK!!!! AAAAH!!!" while holding her hands out like she had a beer belly. I don't know why that was so funny, but we fell apart going "AAAH!!" at each other. xD

Went to a party with my boyfriend yesterday and we reunited with a ton of old high school friends and classmates. The whole time was great and full of laughs. :)

Me and my sister were watching the Amazing Race, and they went to China, so for about 5-10 minutes, I said "aru" at the end of my sentences xD Then I continued to make more Hetalia references, and, while she was getting annoyed, it actually made me laugh that she had no idea what I was going on about.

Yesterday my mum was reading a book and I saw the word Armchair in it,

Then I said to my mum "Oh did you know in everrryyy book the author adds the word armchair in their stories?" Then my mum said Ok I'll check if I see it.

After a couple of seconds my mum bursted out laughing pointing at the word armchair that she found on the book then I started laughing myself because I didn't know she'd actually fall for it XD

I didn't want my mum to feel stupid so I wanted to give it away by saying "Oh there's also the word speedily in every story too"

When my mum saw that word she bursted out laughing "Again" and then it finally clicked.

The felt so stupid after that XDDDDD

Okay, so I was at a holiday programme (the reason I haven't been on during the day xDD) and yesterday we were told we would be at places with other people and we need to "put on our respect hat" and one of the kids there yelled out "Or you'll get the respect boot!" and everyone started laughing xD

Then today, at the holiday programme, we had a guest speaker come in, and we have a thing called an "initiation" where whenever we have a guest speaker, we have to describe them to the coordinator of the programme (she's blind) and so when we were told to do this, one of the kids (different one from yesterday) yelled out "He's handsome and tall!" and the coordinator said "How much did he pay you to say that?!" xD

Just now, a package arrived and it said it was Tamas from Japan. I thought it was those 4th wave Nanos I ordered - I had no inkling it could be OTHER TAMAS FROM JAPAN...so the result was, I found that my mom had chosen super fast delivery for my birthday presents: A pink Japanese Angel and an Osu/Mesu pair. That package will be sitting there till my birthday on 22nd May and I will be itching to rip it open RIGHT NOW...

The funniest thing is when I was listening to Stereo Love backwards, and i'm hearing weird words that Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina are saying, and i'm like: O_______o what the heck are they saying?????

I saw my 3DS on low battery. Then I said "You in the back, you're dieing SOON!"

Watching my Mum's imitation of my Dad exercising and " pulling " a muscle. Priceless!

I was watching episode 9 of Tamagotchi (one with Detective Anpan) while drinking milk just like him. Then I laughed and accidentally spat out the milk everywhere exactly when Anpan threw up. Entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back