It made me laugh...:)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep laughing when my friend Skylar Bodinski (from my school) plays around with me. She just loves to play Minecraft, and we chat about it sometimes. XD She's so funny to me.

When me and my friend were at P F Changs and she started to eat her rice through straw... Seriously like I didn't even know that was possible!!! :D

So my sister and I were playing a game we loved when we were little for old times sake. (Cluefinders, if anyone remembers them) We were hyped up on coffee, so it was bound to be a funny experience.

It's an educational game; 5th grade level, to be specific.

We were playing a game where you had to connect a battery properly to make a circut.

And I'm like "Does the positive go to the positive or does it go to the negative?"

She says, "I don't know!"

I remembered something about opposites attract, and put the battery in with opposites.

Then the person talking in the game says that I messed up and put it in the wrong spot.

It was all very dementing, but then my mom shouts from across the room...

"YOU JUST BLEW UP YOUR CAR BATTERY."

So straightforward. And I honestly would've blown up my car battery. Then I shout to myself, "OPPOSITES ATTRACT IS FOR MAGNETS, MORON."

Then we continued with very dementing comments, such as me saying "Hey mom, I made it to the fifth grade! I'm on track to graduate!"

Oh, educational games for children. How you so make be feel even more stupid than I already am.

The office in my town takes orders from the office in another town 45 minutes away. They have two recruiters there, and we have one recruiter in the office in my town. We have more people come to our workouts than they do in the other town, and we just say it's the funniest thing, so all of us Poolees made a video with our recruiter tonight. We said:

"Hello RSS LaCrosse! PSC Tomah's kicking your a**!"

We made that into a video and sent it to one of the recruiters in Lacrosse via text.

He sent us back a picture of him flipping us off XD

thinking about what other people's reactions to the Adam Young references I drop because they don't make sense ("so you would totally understand if I said my favorite pizza topping is bodies?" "what")

and thinking about Tumblr, really funny stuff on my dash

oh yeah and funny stuff happens in class too...

there's this funny thing that happened I just can't remember it's at the tip of my tongue lol wait not tongue, fingertips but I just

When my 18-year old sister says words like "runded" and "Ansisters", when she really meant "Ran" and "Ancestors". XD

419187_4691462283839_1019501002_n.jpg

Yup... pretty much... lol

GreaseMonkey is SO awesome!

125892143210389513491366695902w4WaZVQ7r6weGl1rxiQN.JPG

Now I can read TamaTalk without having to see that stuff about "retarded schlock"! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched a video, it had loads of "thumbs up if you're watching in 2013!" comments and someone posted "thumbs up if you're watching in 2090!" or something as a joke.

Tons of things made me laugh today! I got to spend time with an old friend who has a tendency to make really witty, funny comments about everything. PLUS I got to see ducks and Canadian geese and a swan and they were so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back