It made me laugh...:)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
102px-Kikitchi_behind.png

I love Kikitchi so much.

I was on Tumblr and it said reboot if you watch Pretty Cure instead of reblog if you watch Pretty Cure. So I had to make a new post so people wouldn't reboot their computers. Stupid autocorrect... But I got a good laugh out of it. XD

I was just thinking of the time I was randomly chatting with Tama-Star_Girl about what age we were when we got our boobies.

on the bus i saw this guy that looked like Weird al yankovic on a motorcycle, long flowing curly locks and stache to match I laughed so hard!

Me and another Admin of Tamagotchi Wikia were arguing about what the main page should look like.

https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

I said it doesn't serve any purpose to put both new characters under "featured article" but she didn't listen. For some reason I was laughing the whole time because the disagreement kept going around in circles. XD

This meaningless but hilarious gibberish post I saw on a forum site:

EPISODE 1

Map 01: Funeral Shroud ("bury cloth")
Map 02: Dragon Killers ("all dragon killing")
Map 03: Satan Data
Map 04: I Fought Him Also
Map 05: Animating Force ("[prana is animating force...")
Map 06: Vibration of the Universe ("...every thing moves vibrates]")
Map 07: Atheists Nil (from KiiiYiiiKiiiA's Jabba picture)
Map 08: Your Brain Will Spring a Leak ("brain spring leak")
Map 09: Something To Touch ("vibrate spirit needs something to touch")

Last edited by a moderator:
009624_3.jpg

For some odd reason, as soon as I saw this picture I started laughing bad!? 0.0

All these "scientific" articles about smartphone/iPhone/iPad radiation being dangerous, causing sterility whatever... ;P

"Every major well-designed study ever conducted has found that those who use cellphones regularly for half an hour a day or more for a decade have a doubled risk of brain cancer, and those who began using cellphones as teenagers have four to five times more disease in less than 10 years. Exposure to radiation from cellphones may also play a role for a growing spate of serious problems, including attention and hearing deficits, autism, behavioral changes, insomnia," blah blah blah

"May 27, 2012 - Apple warns customers to never use or carry iPhone in pocket....or risk being exposed to radiation levels that exceed the FCC maximum ..." blahblah
Well...the radiation does damage cells/DNA in rats and harms bees (but it doesn't kill them; just harms them).

Guess they need that radiation shielding suit from DOOM: "Radiation suits provide protection against radioactivity, heat, and other low-intensity forms of energy"...and smartphones :D

Me and my friend were gonna do a Tamagotchi roleplay and I asked him to start, and he wrote the FUNNIEST THING EVER! But I'm not gonna say it XD

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

The Tama movie lyrics apparently being misheard as "We're gonna show you homicide"

;P

During a random conversation on Tamachat a while ago...

Amat: I like cats more than I like kids. Unless those kids happen to be goats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back