It made me laugh...:)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In class.

Girl 1: I know that you know, stop pretending you don't. It's stupid.

Girl 2: What are you talking about?? GOSH! You're so tight!

They keep arguing

Boy: ONE DAY WHILE MY LIIIIGHT IS GLOWING

GRUMPY CAT MEMES.

grumpy-cat-meme-young-kitten-santa.jpg

Grumpy-cat-meme-part2-11.jpg

the_end_is_near_big.jpg

379.jpg

Satire sites such as P4Rgaming that spoof things, like parents who hate Pokémon too much, and The Big Bang Theory's portrayal of video games...

"Most importantly, video games in this show [The Big Bang Theory] are portrayed accurately" (sarcasm) :D

“My daughter may have become a serial killer or worse, an animal abuser, if I had bought her the game [Pokémon]” (joke article) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The Admin of Lake Valor (Pokemon forum) was talking in chat about how much he hated memes. Then some other member started a topic about memes and the Admin closed it. XD

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: This is blasphemy of the highest level. Why would you bring this onto Lake Valor? This is the most painful thread I've ever had to see in my life.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
Lake Valor Staff

I got a virus on my computer so I saw some random thing that supposedly gets rid of the virus on the internet. I scanned it with AVG before opening it, and it labelled it as a "moderate threat". So basically a so-called virus cleaner was actually a virus. :p

First, while I was doing my assignment, my classmate made a parody song and he sang it with a very funny voice. I couldn't stop laughing ! Then, in my class, we made up such as a family. There are a father, a mother and a child. They played funny role plays and I couldn't stop laughing XD ( The students who played the role play are boys )

Me, Kuri, Amat, and Hayden were all in chat while posting in the hemisphere wars topic. Amat was the only one in the northern hemisphere and she was going nuts trying to stop us. :D Everyone like, posted all at once and we had to edit our posts because the numbers ended up getting scrambled. :p

Just now I decided to stop listening to Minecraft songs and listen to something else, so I began the long and difficult search for a lyric video of Royals that's actually sung by Lorde. And what did I find? TWO MINECRAFT PARODIES OF ROYALS. There is no escape from Minecraft. XD

I'm a teacher, and I hear the lamest jokes in the history of the world, but they make me laugh.

1. Why did the chicken cross the road?
Answer: Because it's you!

2. Knock knock
Who's there?
Boo.
Boo who?
(read aloud)

3. What do you call a car with wheels?
A car.

Mind you, these kids are 7 years old... They all think they are comedians... -_-

The students asked if I had a boyfriend (which I do) and this happened: Boy: Miss, I think you should marry him.

Me: Oh yeah, and how would I ask him?

Boy: Well, when he walks through the door this afternoon, look him in the face and say "I think we should get married."

Me: Do you think he will say yes?

Boy: He has to!

Girl: Yes Miss, because you're perfect!

When we were signing our graduation bears or whatever and someone accidentley ripped the bears head off XD

When we were signing our graduation bears or whatever and someone accidentley ripped the bears head off XD

Something that happened on Omegle just now - I typed in the name of some random YouTuber an an "interest" just to see if anyone would attempt to talk to me about them, and the first thing they did was ask if I was the YouTuber. XD Then I discovered Omegle doesn't let me say stuff on my phone, so I disconnected. :p

I was on vacation and it turned out that my mom didn't know what yolo meant.

So I told her. After that, she started using yolo constantly.

"Let's roast marshmallows over the backpacking stove. YOLO!!"

"Let's drive to Spokane. YOLO!!"

"Why don't you make the 5-hour drive home? YOLO!!"

Also, having dance classes with 8th graders tonight... The best lol

6730vd.jpg

Oh wow, a download for the Tamagotchi Movie. Hey wait, why is it just a suspicious little 6 MB "downloader" file...

Hm, what happens if I change the name of the "file" in the url to something random...

2dqo66x.jpg

Cool, now I can download "FAKITY FAKE FAKE" too, which is also a stupid 6 MB file.

Let's try "searching" for some more "files" to "download".

11ltnqb.jpg

2qlao0k.jpg

296lldg.jpg
The appearance of the page sometimes changes, but it's always the same 6 MB malware file. The name of the downloadable file ranges from the names of games and movies, to books and other stuff, but it can still be changed to anything else by editing the name in the url. Obviously, it's all fake. URLs are blacked out so others won't go to the mal site.

In the library, my 1-year-old sister pulled a book about puberty out of a shelf and started walking around with it. It was funny because she was just like, waving the book around and it said "Why do I need to wear a bra?" on it XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back