It made me laugh...:)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very short-lived Minecraft session yesterday. I knew you're not supposed to dig straight down because you might fall into lava, but I thought it would be okay, just for once. My brother was watching me play and I always randomly commentate on the game when people are watching. It sounded like this: "DIG STRAIGHT DOWN!" "YAY DIAMONDS!" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" You can guess what happened. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Today on Minecraft I was playing on a server with some people. Everyone but me was new to the server, but we all had full diamond armour and tools because the ops leave valuables in chests all over the place (and we discovered a secret underground treasure room we probably weren't meant to know about). A weird person joined, picked up a piece of carpet and starting hitting us with it. It was like, 1 person with carpet vs. 5 people with diamond swords. The person kept coming back and trying to rob us, and we kept killing him. XD Then he came back later and I followed him everywhere, checking what he was taking from chests. He really didn't need 3 stacks of diamonds, so I killed him repeatedly until he gave up and left. :p

10cuema.jpg

I WAS LAUGHING MY HEART OUT AT THAT IMAGE

This happened ages ago but I'll still post it...when I was registering a Tamagotchi Wikia account, I entered my correct age (12) because I thought it might show up on my profile and I wanted my profile to be correct. When I submitted the form, it told me it couldn't create my account at this time. It took me about 2 seconds to figure out it meant "this time" as in the time I spend being under 13, and in another 2 seconds I'd changed my age to 13. Nice try at making me obey rules about ages. :D

When I was chatting with EMF and some other people, and I was typing "I don't want to go to school tomorrow", but my phone's crazy spell check edited it so it came out as "I don't want to go to screwed tomatoes" it happened twice. And I pretty much died laughing

In Science yesterday, when my friend asked me to type in the purpose of the experiment on our power point, and I put the Team Rocket Motto instead.

Me and a few other people were in TamaChat telling tamafan325 what the movie Frozen is about :) for example, Olaf is the polar bear that falls from the sky and eats snowmen :blink:

Reactions: Box
Ah yes, knock-offs. Fake, unauthorized, cheap, and often actually quite hilarious...(photos by various tumblr contributors)

"Tooly I am King".

tumblr_n10ykkkJis1rv4lifo1_500.jpg

Sonic + Tails combined = perfect character for Asian toothbrushes.

tumblr_mztx8wce7v1qm348ao1_250.jpg

Mario, what have they done to you?! 0_o Oh wait, that's not Mario; that's Mariano.

tumblr_mrr0jcVWJV1r33bxpo3_250.jpg

A Batman backpack. Except that's actually Superman, but that doesn't matter, right? :)

tumblr_mrr0jcVWJV1r33bxpo4_500.jpg

A Baet Simpson T-shirt! With the wise saying, "Don't have a box new"!

tumblr_mlsuz5rimM1qll34mo1_500.jpg

Not butter? I don't even want to know what it is. o_o

tumblr_locuvdQdF11qgutqlo4_250.jpg

Shrek angry, Shrek smash.

tumblr_lnfi8wSQ2q1qm348ao1_500.jpg

The Bear of the Interest. Who happens to be a HIGH CLASS WEAPON.

tumblr_lnfhfrdlLV1qm348ao1_500.jpg

Spader-Man, does whatever a spader can.

tumblr_lnhgk6f6oL1qm348ao1_500.jpg

"Big Alliance" indeed. It's not often Shrek teams up with TMNT, Spider-Man, and the Power Rangers.

tumblr_lnfhivQXzM1qm348ao1_500.jpg

If you know me I laugh at anything that anyone else doesn't find funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back