IT WON"T CONNECT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ploosh

Reaction score
My tamagotchis battery fell out and I put it back in and it worked fine. But then I tried connecting and it kept on failing! I tried again the next day and it still didn't work! Binary, anybody! Please help! I'm so scared for my little guy! Will he ever connect again? :rolleyes: :( :( :(

*tear rolls down cheek*

Are you sure that it's not because the battery fell out? Oh and can I solve the problem by resetting and downloading or do I really have to get a new battery?

I don't think the battery has anything to do with it. You probally have to reset it and download, because everything I tried when my tama wouldn't work exept for that. Hope I

helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you might have damaged the battery or your tamagotchi in some way. If it were me, I'd try a different battery, and if it still didn't work, I'd probably find someone who can fix tamagotchi's. I don't knwo what's wrong. I've never heard of anything like this happen before...

Ooh yus, I know a perfect solution since this has happened to my tamagotchi a lot, however my v3's...Here, I'll just tell you: before you connect, you have to punch in a series of buttons. I think I pressed C twice or once, and it worked, it might be different for your version, might not work, or might be a different code.

Just try as much codes as you can with B, A, and C all alone, it might take some time, but it'll work eventually. If that doesn't work, get a new battery. If that doesn't work either, try restarting. Hope I helped ;)

Try connecting them like a feet away from each other. But refrain from connecting too far or too close like shoving the two I/R screens together.

The battery may have gotten damaged, replacing it would be a good idea. Resetting might work, but if you've gotten to a 'saving event' any time recently, it may not be worth it. DO NOT connect in the sunlight or in places of high humidity, this could damage the I/R systems. I've also had this happen to one of my tamagotchis before, and its still not working right...maybe a toy repair shop?

Hope I could help.

~Tama-Nut~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back