It won't evolve

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and its almost age 4.I really don't want to restart it...

:p
You could try Reset-->Download... have you been pausing it much? If you have, that could be the cause. Is it gaining years in its age, or is just nothing happening? What stage is it at right now?

V3s can evolve at age 4, all tamas (except V4,4.5) can. Just wait another day. It's not a problem.

sorry i cant help i have a v5 right ow v3s are not really popular anymore sorry :p
That's really not nice to say, and V3 are becoming quite popular again for some reason. I'm not sure why, but V3 is fun to play with. Mine's broken though. I had like a four line story below, but I cut it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
A V3 teen tama will normally take 72hours (3 full days/night) before it evolves into an adult. it's not so much about what age is shown on the stats, but about how many hours it has been a teen.

If you pause your tama - or change the clock time forward for example, you may see a change in it's age (in years), but until it has been running for 72hrs in it's teen stage evolution, it won't evolve.

i've only paused it once, and it was accidental, but it was only paused for about five minutes.

And I didnt know they evolved at age four, too. Thanks!

And yes, I've tried the reset then download thing but i dont think its working

wow i wish there was a meter that told you how many hours it has been a sertain age

that would be convienient

i've only paused it once, and it was accidental, but it was only paused for about five minutes.And I didnt know they evolved at age four, too. Thanks!

And yes, I've tried the reset then download thing but i dont think its working

wow i wish there was a meter that told you how many hours it has been a sertain age

that would be convienient
Reset-download also does major damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back