It won't evolve!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hannah823

Reaction score
:rolleyes: This is kinda hard to explain. I hatched 3 tamas yesterday all around 11 am. They evolved into toddlers as usual. I went to work and paused from 1pm to 4pm (3 hours).

Today around 2pm they all turned 1 year old but none of them evolved. This doesn't make sense because the equivalent of the 3 hour pause has gone by already. And my tamas always turn into teens at age 1. ^_^

Maybe just wait till the next day, then they might envolve overnight, and they could envolve later on. Be patient, and they will envolve.

:rolleyes: -paisley*520 ^_^

Toddlers normally evolve into teens after 24hrs unpaused - it is not always linked to their age on the screen. It is linked to the 24hrs as a toddler.

However, when you pause them it affects the evolution.... you already know that of course, but I am sorry to say that it is not always in direct proportion to the amount of time they were paused :rolleyes:

i.e. they will not simply evolve three hours later if you paused them for three hours

The longer you pause them, the longer it takes for them to evolve.. but it can't be long now... be patient ^_^

Best, etc.

TamaMum

DONT PAUSE THEM, it takes longer for them to grow it happned to me.

Thanks! I got nervous when it turned one and didn't evolve but in an hour or so it did. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back