it wont play games!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yennie

Reaction score
Hi! Im a newbie to these things. Only got it a day ago. Im trying to earn heaps of gotchi points so i can buy food and gifts, but my tama always refuses to play games. itll only play like 2 games consecutively then itll refuse. i try punishing it and it still wont play. its so stubborn! the only way i can get it to play games is to give it a snack or a treat. but i dont want to give it too many snacks coz then itll get cavities and gain weight. any suggestions? :furawatchi:

Just don't feed your tama too much snacks from baby to teen. Once its an adult, you can feed it to 90g then play games till its back to normal weight without any side effects.

The reason its not playing is because its on its ideal weight. If you keep playing with it it'll starve to death. If you can, feed it normal meals even thou its hunger is filled. It'll eat about 2 more meals even after its hunger hearts are full. That should be enough to let it play a few games.

ok. thanks shard! i think ive been doing the wrong thing, i feed it heaps of snacks! oops!

Your tamagatchi is probably UNHAPPY! Feed it properly and praise it! If this doesn't work, it might be SPOILED! Try giving it a time out. If THIS doesn't work, this might be hard, but you may want to reset it.

hi skiddv1. my tama is happy. all the happy hearts are filled. i give it time out whenever it refuses to do something, or if it sends a friend sumthing naughty. i praise it whenever it does something good. maybe i spoil it too much hey? i always give it snacks.

i wanted gotchi points so i gave my tama loads of snacks till it got a toothache. then i took it to the dentist, and then loaded it with snacks again and repeated this till it was 99lbs. then i could just play and play and play. it will take about 10 treats b4 it needs the dentist but then you can just do it again. discipline only works when the attention icon lights up or when your tama gives a bad present(poop, snake, nothing). so timing it out cuz it won't play games won't do anything. when your tama becomes an adult it won't get a toothache so you can just keep feeding it snacks. this always works for me i have 9999 gotchi points(the max) and keep it filled whenever i buy something new. for me the best game for points is slot. i always bet 9. i fill my tama with snacks, and then i play till he shakes his head at me. sometimes you win and sometimes you lose but i find if i don't try at all i win more than i lose. when my tama is 99 and i play it back down to it's ideal weight, i make at least 1500 points. i make sure i have lots of points when the tama baby comes so i don't have to play games to buy stuff, just for weight control. by the way max points on slot is 900 so if you get that a couple times you'll be rolling in the gotchi points.

yummyhunny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back