ITCHY >____<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Use lotion, if you don't have bug bite cream. :3

I thought lotion was for dry skin o.o
There are many types of lotion.

Hey, whatever anti-itchi spray/lotion you can find in the house should do for now. Later you can go to CVS or any other store.. and look for lotion.

i heard toothpaste works aswell. i've tried it and it worked, but for a while. :/ or try not to focus on it, like pretend its not even there.

Oh! I heard tooth paste works if you put it on a pimple and leave it over night , it dries it up. it might work on a bug bite tho

in the mean time , i'll try not to focus on it. ( them Dx )

If you have a few main ones, put a little toothpaste on each one and cover with a bandaid. It helped me.

Put some anti-itch cream on each bug bite. After that, put a band-aid on them. Next time you do something outdoors, I suggest putting bug repellant on so this can't happen again.

-Temari Nara

Yeah... I know, but you kind of get the idea... Just trying to help...

-Temari Nara

I thought lotion was for dry skin o.o
I used Lucky Brand lotion and it went away. O_O

I have the same problem as you, I get bitten everytime I go outside...X_x; I have two big bug bites on my leg and one on my arm, they itch... :)

I thought lucky brand was a pants product o.0
Its many things. xD O_O And it is a pants brand... xD And its in perfume too... o_O;;

I have 8 bug bites now.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back