Item Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenology

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]All right, how do I suprise the shopkeeper? I tried A...AAA but that doesnt work. Also, I bought wings for my tamagotchi, how do I equip them to him? I went Items>wings> pressed B but it just makes a low pitched beeping noise and noting happens. Help? Thanks....[/SIZE] :angry:

for the wings you have to be an adult for the wings. and the shop kepper just press AAA quickly 3 times and other than that i do not know. hope i helped!! :angry: :D

To use the Wings, your Tamagotchi must be an Adult Character. Most of the Items are like that.

//CS

[SIZE=14pt]Okay...I was just alittle suprised because hardly any items I spent my hard earned points on worked :angry: Thanks for the tip. Do you know when it will be an adult?[/SIZE]

When you are trying to surprise the Shop Keeper, are you sure that you're pressing button (A) fast enough? If you are, just keep pressing (A). It usally takes about 5 presses for the shop keeper to be surprised.

Good Luck! :angry:

it just takes 3 presses on mine

The only time you will not be able to surprise the shopkeeper is if one or more of your item lists are already full.

The maximum you could have is 15 in meals and 15 in snacks

and 32 in the items.

So it is probably most likely that either your meals and/ or snacks lists are full- so use some of the shop bought items up to make a space in the list then try the shopkeeper again. (it's because steak/cake are foods too, so the shopkeeper won't let you enter any codes incase it's food)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back