Items rule

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many items do you have?

• 4 or under

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 to 10

• 10 to 20

• 20 or more

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 24 items. I've been restocking the shop SO many times yesterday and I STILL haven't spotted the UFO I want to buy :puroperatchi:

I wanted to but the ufo that I saw, but at the time I only had 1,000p! :puroperatchi: :furawatchi: :D

I wanted to but the ufo that I saw, but at the time I only had 1,000p!
Don't worry - it will come back into stock another time (I have had the UFO appear in my shop several times now - well, about once each month....) - just make sure you keep at least 5,000 points in credit in case it suddenly re-appears!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I have 24 items. I've been restocking the shop SO many times yesterday and I STILL haven't spotted the UFO I want to buy :furawatchi:
:angry: i have a ufo! and honey, costume, bow tie, bow, music, roller scates, scate board, boots, shovel, wings, cap, glasses, and wig! items are sooooooo coool! o! the matchmaker is here! gotta go :p

i have 16: costume, tools, plant, sunglasses, bow tie, shovel, darts, pencil, raquetes, music, cap, ball, trumpet, drum, bear, and roller skates. And 9 foods. :furawatchi: Oh what does a UFO do and can u use it more than once?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 16: costume, tools, plant, sunglasses, bow tie, shovel, darts, pencil, raquetes, music, cap, ball, trumpet, drum, bear, and roller skates. And 9 foods. :furawatchi: Oh what does a UFO do and can u use it more than once?
the ufo is a ufo that takes your tama to famous places like paris and stuff and you can use it as many times as you want

cool guess what i haveall of them have you ever seen the throne or couch in your shop or have you got it its 5500p!

:lol:

I had 20+ items once but then it died.

Now I omly have 4 items. :unsure: :furawatchi: <_<

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

P.M. me if u want a friend on Tamatalk.com!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back