It's alive!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There a little thing on top of your post. You're so lucky! Will good luck on finding new batterries

Oh, how lucky! It could have broken. Be glad it's only new batteries you have to buy and not a new Tama!

My friend's tama went through da washing machine too. All that happened was dat her Background got a little crumpled. :(

I hope I did it right. My tamagotchi did mess up a little and two lines won't show up.
I'd get rid of it even if 1 pixle didn't show up. I like it to be perfect :(

*~Tamagotchi~*

Dude! My tamagotchi was put through the washer and I could still play with it! But then the batteries wore out. :(
like what everyone said you are lucky, dude! it stinks the batteries wore out but that's really no biggy! (compared to your tamagotchi getting ruined!)

Well, you're really lucky that it didn't break in the washer. All you have to do now is get some new batteries, and you'll be good to go!
Yeah...I had a beach accident :huh: :D :eek: lol

Dude! My tamagotchi was put through the washer and I could still play with it! But then the batteries wore out. :mellow:
that is great that your tama survived that, but you will need to change the batterie....

anyway, i am happy that you can still play with it! :angry:

~tamasara1 :huh:

That's good it didn't break! My friend's tama went through the washing machine, and it didn't come out too good. And my other friend put hers in between her brakes when she went to go get something and she came back, started playing with the brakes and the tamagotchi's screen cracked and it still works, nothing is messed up! (the tamagotchi screen looks really cool too)

Well get some batteries and get that tamagotchi working!

:wacko:

Dude! My tamagotchi was put through the washer and I could still play with it! But then the batteries wore out. :wacko:
you know what, I made a poll about this, it was in "what hapend to my tamagotchi" and the poll was called "did this ever happen to you" mabey you can answer it :lol: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back