It's been a long time... :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*mimitchi*

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just wanted to come in and introduce myself again after a ridiculously long time away. I'm Kelli. :) TamaTalk houses so many memories for me and I thought I should give the forums a whirl again. :) I'm not sure who remembers me and who I remember, but feel free to drop in to say hi! I like making friends.

It's also nice to dabble in the world of Tamas again. <3 Is there anything new? Anything I've missed since the Tama-Go? I see there is apparently a new ID L, but I'm not sure what it is. Not sure if I'll end up getting one either. Are they worth it?

How have you guys been?

Welcome back! :D

I hope you have a great time; TamaTalk looks so different than it used to. (I didn't join until last year, but I used to stalk through the forums looking for growth charts when I was younger.)

It really does look a lot different! I can't say it's my favorite thoughwith all the additions of the Facebook like statuses and stuff. The blue is so bland compared to the yellow skin I remember having. Wish you could change that again.

Or can you? :D Being gone so long I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.

It really does look a lot different! I can't say it's my favorite thoughwith all the additions of the Facebook like statuses and stuff. The blue is so bland compared to the yellow skin I remember having. Wish you could change that again.

Or can you? :D Being gone so long I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.
You can change some things like the logo style and stuff, by going to the bottom left corner where it says "change theme."

Unfortunately, you can't change it that much, I agree that the interface is kind of boring. (though I like the Facebook-style updates, just enough to be like Facebook, but not all stalkery the way Facebook is)

You could suggest to Admin more skin change options. (go to the "suggestions" forum near the bottom of the main index, right near "introductions and departures.") That would be a nice edition! :D

Welcome back!
I miss the theme-changing too... ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back