It's been a year or two!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Dia

Reaction score
I've popped in every now and then, just to check and see if the driver error was still a thing. So since it seems to be gone for good, I'm going to officially make my comeback.

If you don't recognize this account, I was also jasen221 and Zachary Konreignes (which used to be my chat approved account). My name used to be Zach. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm the same person, but I've discovered a lot about myself during my (unofficial) hiatus. The number one biggest thing is the name and gender change. My name is now, for all intents and purposes, Prue. I am also a woman now and expect to be referred to as such.

But enough about those details. I am ecstatic to be back on the TT and with everyone again! Once my chat access is moved over, I'll be in there regularly again. As you can see I'm already posting in the forums again, and I've redone my profile too.

See you all in TC soon! :) -Prue

I ask that any questions or criticisms regarding my gender/name change be sent via PM, NOT posted in this thread! This is to keep things from getting off-topic. Thank you for understanding!

Glad to see you back Prue (even though we talked almost every day during your hiatus .-. .-. )

Lol, anyway, hiiiii! WB gurl!

Glad to see you back, Prue. :D

TamaTamatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
weLCOME BACK PRUE!! ^u^

i'm so glad you're back! i'm starting to become a lot more active here as well and it's nice to see more people returning~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back