its beeping

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gumdrop37

Reaction score
ok so I have a tamagotchi v2 and it is beeping but it is very quiet and you can only hear it when you put it up to your ear but still does it mean it is going to blow up or something :D

no it will not blow up. ALL tamagotchis make that tiny little beeping sound. kinda cool isnt it? makes you think like your tama is trying to talk to you.

yeah it is kinda cool :D I'm just glad it is not going to blow up

Mine is doing it too and it's driving me crazy, I wish there was a way to make it stop :D Except mine is a uratama, and I have never had a tama that has done this, then again most of mine were first gens.

i've never noticed this. do music stars do this? i can't hear anything...

it is only happening to my v3 and v2 and those are my only debugged ones I wonder if that has anything to do with it :(

when i first joined tamatalk i made a post kinda about this about my v2 and i have a v2 a v4 a v4.5 a v5 and a music star and its only my v2 that does it Hey gumdrop37 does your v2 and v3 drain batterys because when i put a battery in my v2 it dies in 2 days (the battery does)

So does it drain battery or is it like normal?

ALL my tamagotchis make the noise debugged or not they all do.
Wierd that is so wierd!!!!!!!!!!!! why is it mine dont i have never tooken them apart except my v4.5 and it dont do it Has anyone ever had a tama thet killed a battery in 2 days i dont even use my v2 anymore it is messed up!!! :angry:

when i first joined tamatalk i made a post kinda about this about my v2 and i have a v2 a v4 a v4.5 a v5 and a music star and its only my v2 that does it Hey gumdrop37 does your v2 and v3 drain batterys because when i put a battery in my v2 it dies in 2 days (the battery does)
So does it drain battery or is it like normal?
my batteries are normal it does not drain my battery

seriously this topic needs to get closed we know why it makes those little beeping sounds, end of topic!!

seriously this topic needs to get closed we know why it makes those little beeping sounds, end of topic!!
Then why does it!?!?!?!?!?! because why does my v2 only do it and all my others dont. it is not the clock and it is not because it is hunjgry it is just a small beep barely noticable on my v2 u can only hear it when the back is off and the speaker up to my ear.

This only happens on a v1 a v2 and a v3 in fact i know spmeone at my school who has a music star and a v4.5 and there is no beeping it is only on the v1 v2 and the v3

so what is that beeping noise because i still fail to understand what it is!

I have noticed that evey time I change to a different screen either the pitch changes or changes beat

I have noticed that evey time I change to a different screen either the pitch changes or changes beat
Same here hey does the sound ever get lighter and deeper depending on your screen or battery life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back