It's burning me up inside!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyCrystal

Reaction score
I'm going to try to make this as short as I can: I secretly like this boy (a lot). I have for maybe 3 years now... but only lately it has become a big challenge to keep it a secret. I would tell my BFF, but she would tell another friend, and another, etc. and would eventually get to him (I've done experiments on this, trust me, she would tell SOMEONE). And another thing is that we're really close (but just friends), and I think trying to take it to the next level might ruin any relationship I might have with him now. This entire situation is slowly eating me up inside and is messing with my emotions! I just can't tell him... but then again, I can't afford not to.

It feels really weird for me to be opening up like this; right now, you're reading something that would very rarely be coming from me. I'm just asking for some advice. This has been going on for 3 years now, and if this goes on much longer, one day it will just spill out of my mouth without me knowing it.

~SkyCrystal~

OK, this is a pretty common case, so my advice is to flirt with the boy a little and see if he flirts back, if he does ask him out if he does not and you still want to tell somebody about it, tell your cousin or somebody that don't go or know anybody in your school. (But if I were you I would just ask him out!)

Last edited by a moderator:
one time my older sister asked her friend to ask a guys friend to ask him out for her. that was stupid, dont do anything like that. ask him out. if he takes more than half an hour to answer, dont bug him anymore but ask him if hes okay. if he says no, just dont push him to much, back off for about a week. then maybe a month later, ask him again.

Well, we have a problem here, don't we? :ph34r:

I've been in the same situation. If you can't trust your BFF (Jill, XD) with that information, then maybe you should find a new BFF? Be careful about falling for this boy. He may be just another meaniehead who would string you on and then break your heart (that happened to me. D:), or, he could be genuinely decent and a great catch for a girl. I can't tell you, since I don't know this mystery boy. Follow what your gut tells you. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back