It's Driving Me Crazy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

74M4607CH1

Reaction score
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I really need an answer. If it needs to be moved, then please, by all means.

In 1998, American McDonald's had Tamagotchi toys. For about 10 years, I had THOUGHT I had got them all, the first 8, but recently I learned about the "Glowagotchi" toy, the 9th toy, which was only available at McDonald's in Wal*Marts, or so I read, according to a few sites, including a geocities (sp?) one. I have been searching far and wide on the internet for a picture, or a good description of this Glowagotchi. Does anybody have any info on this tama toy? Please, I am driving myself crazy!

Also, off topic, does anybody know where I could get some of the Japanese Tamagotchis that were at McDonald's recently? I haven't seen any at Ebay....

Thank you for any help you can give me! :furawatchi:

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I really need an answer. If it needs to be moved, then please, by all means.
In 1998, American McDonald's had Tamagotchi toys. For about 10 years, I had THOUGHT I had got them all, the first 8, but recently I learned about the "Glowagotchi" toy, the 9th toy, which was only available at McDonald's in Wal*Marts, or so I read, according to a few sites, including a geocities (sp?) one. I have been searching far and wide on the internet for a picture, or a good description of this Glowagotchi. Does anybody have any info on this tama toy? Please, I am driving myself crazy!

Also, off topic, does anybody know where I could get some of the Japanese Tamagotchis that were at McDonald's recently? I haven't seen any at Ebay....

Thank you for any help you can give me! :)
They had them in McDonalds!!! Lucky!! Sorry no help.

Actually I was correct in the name. There was a Growagotchi, and a Glowagotchi.

Here is the info on it from the geocities site:

https://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Realm/4403/hm9.html

And here are the names of all of them (Including Glowagotchi and Growagotchi):

https://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Realm/4403/mctoyz.html

These toys aren't actually full-fledged Tamagotchis, just little toys, similar to the usual McDonaldification method used in making toys based on things. They are not fake, because they, obviously, had Bandai's permission to make them. They would have gotten in over their heads in lawsuits otherwise.

Thanks for your help anyway though. I guess I will just have to keep looking.

Lol. o_O :]

I don't know. I was little when I got the McDonaolds toys. x3

So I didn't think much of 'em. I own all 8 keychains. But I don't have any idea that a Glowagotchi existed.

Sorry. But good luck on your search. ^^;

I have them all... I never knew they had names... But the yellow one I swear was one of the first to go... I had that one before I got the Dog-like one... Those I had two of.

I wish they'd let them into McD's again... With the Angels/Devils too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back