It's good to be back

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira_glow

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I first joined tamatalk about ten years ago during the height of the connection craze. I left after about a year, but I'm getting back into tamagotchi again, so i wanted to meet more tamagotchi fans!

For the past few days I've been reading the old tips and tricks threads from 2006 and boy, do they bring back memories.

Hey there! I'm in a similar boat, too! It's wild to go back and look at some of the old threads :D Which connection is your favorite?

My favorite connection is definitely the v3! They were my first, and in my opinion had the best selection of characters and shell colors. The little antenna is also really visually appealing? i'm not sure why, but i really like it!

someday i'm gonna get my hands on that sweet sweet translucent pink v3. someday 8^8

welcome back!

I really need to snatch a v3 for myself too... :p v2 is as good as I can get for now, and I really love the v2! Do you still have any of your old tamas?

I'm a new guy, but it's definitely cool to see more of the veterans come back. Hopefully, we're lookin' at a tama resurgence! I have a v3 as well, and I totally agree with the antenna. Something about it just makes the overall shell design a little cooler. :D Anyway, welcome back!

welcome back!

I really need to snatch a v3 for myself too... :p v2 is as good as I can get for now, and I really love the v2! Do you still have any of your old tamas?
I wish, that's kind of why i was looking to buy one! mine unfortunately got stolen not too long after i got them, and i never got another v3 after that. I'm glad i finally got one, though, even if it's not here yet!

I wish, that's kind of why i was looking to buy one! mine unfortunately got stolen not too long after i got them, and i never got another v3 after that. I'm glad i finally got one, though, even if it's not here yet!
Aw, someone stole it? You should tell us the story. ;) *sips tea* at least you bought another to relive your memories! :D

Aw, someone stole it? You should tell us the story. ;) *sips tea* at least you bought another to relive your memories! :D
hi, I realized a day after making my account that my favorite character's name was available, so i moved over to this one haha!

Anyway, basically, i met a girl up the street around the end of the school year. That day, she came over to my house, and that night i noticed that my tamagotchis had disappeared. I found the leash i had put on them a few months later in her room, but she made up some lie about me "letting her borrow it to show her mom" or whatever. That was when i stopped hanging out with her as much and started hanging out more with the girl who lived next door to her (who later ended up becoming my best friend after thief moved away lmao). Best friend later told me that thief had made her help destroy two tamagtochis right around the time mine would have gone missing. She was four years younger than thief and I, and six year olds don't have the best memory, but she was pretty sure they had been the same colors as mine, which kinda confirmed that thief had stolen (and destroyed) them!

we were kinda unified the moment she moved away because best friend hated her as much as i did for other reasons. At least i got a friend out of the ordeal!

hi, I realized a day after making my account that my favorite character's name was available, so i moved over to this one haha!

Anyway, basically, i met a girl up the street around the end of the school year. That day, she came over to my house, and that night i noticed that my tamagotchis had disappeared. I found the leash i had put on them a few months later in her room, but she made up some lie about me "letting her borrow it to show her mom" or whatever. That was when i stopped hanging out with her as much and started hanging out more with the girl who lived next door to her (who later ended up becoming my best friend after thief moved away lmao). Best friend later told me that thief had made her help destroy two tamagtochis right around the time mine would have gone missing. She was four years younger than thief and I, and six year olds don't have the best memory, but she was pretty sure they had been the same colors as mine, which kinda confirmed that thief had stolen (and destroyed) them!

we were kinda unified the moment she moved away because best friend hated her as much as i did for other reasons. At least i got a friend out of the ordeal!
Oh my gosh, that's horrible! even worse than I imagined. :eek:

Not only did she steal them but she also destroyed them?? Wouldn't she want to take care of the cute little things? must've had a grudge against you or something. :huh:

Yay for gaining friends tho! :D

Oh my gosh, that's horrible! even worse than I imagined. :eek:

Not only did she steal them but she also destroyed them?? Wouldn't she want to take care of the cute little things? must've had a grudge against you or something. :huh:

Yay for gaining friends tho! :D
she was a brat in general and destroyed a lot of her things once she got bored with them... even to the point of dumping out half-drank soda bottles onto the ground because she didn't want any more. And was in general a pretty mean person for no real reason. Unfortunately, i don't think i was special, she just didn't care about any of her toys (or others'.) I'm glad she moved away, because it drove me nuts seeing how she treated her things!

on another note, I just bought another pink popsicle v3, which was my first one! Anyone who wants to steal this one can catch these fists (ง'̀-'́)ง

she was a brat in general and destroyed a lot of her things once she got bored with them... even to the point of dumping out half-drank soda bottles onto the ground because she didn't want any more. And was in general a pretty mean person for no real reason. Unfortunately, i don't think i was special, she just didn't care about any of her toys (or others'.) I'm glad she moved away, because it drove me nuts seeing how she treated her things!

on another note, I just bought another pink popsicle v3, which was my first one! Anyone who wants to steal this one can catch these fists (ง'̀-'́)ง
yikes.

I'm happy you got another tamagotchi though, have fun with it! lol, them fists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back