Its my birthday today!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dora55214

Reaction score
YAY!!! im so happy my first same double digit (11)!! Im not doing much things today though since i already had a party on saterday.Here are the presents that i got or going to get.

pencil case and gel pens

a hamtaro thing that covers the computer

a book

a purse

$100

$50

and 2 wateva i want present which im still deciding on

can you help me choose what to buy?? My dad said not to buy a v4 tamagotchi since its for like 6 year olds (which i strongly do not agree but he still doesnt let me) i tried telling him that 20 year old people have tamas but he doesnt believe me ><

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Congratulation.

You can buy whateva you want! My parents know how much I love tamagotchis so thats no problem for me.

I am sure might have loads of things to buy!

YAY!!! im so happy my first same double digit (11)!! Im not doing much things today though since i already had a party on saterday.Here are the presents that i got or going to get.
pencil case and gel pens

a hamtaro thing that covers the computer

a book

a purse

$100

$50

and 2 wateva i want present which im still deciding on

can you help me choose what to buy?? My dad said not to buy a v4 tamagotchi since its for like 6 year olds (which i strongly do not agree but he still doesnt let me) i tried telling him that 20 year old people have tamas but he doesnt believe me ><
You got (or hope to get) $150?!?! I only got $75 for my birthday. BUt still Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back