It's not easy being cool...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mochatchi34

Reaction score
Austin. Austin, Texas. Where it never rains. Ever.
Imagine: You go to a typical tamagotchi high-school. You have your cheerleaders/popular clique(Not all of the girls are cheerleaders but most are!), jocks, Straight A's group, and a few others.(Feel free to add a new one :D )

There are a few rules, but not many.

• Don't be too gross or random.
  • No extreme violence. Mild violence(Slapping, Hissy fits, etc.) is allowed.
  • Try to use correct grammar and punctuation so the people after you can understand it.

Adding new characters is OK, but keep it simple and introduce them.

The current characters are:

Alisa(Memetchi :) )

Aaron(KuroMametchi)

Micah(Dazzilitchi )

Kela(Mimitchi :mimitchi: ){Pronounced like Kayla}

David(Mametchi :mametchi: )

All except for Kela and David are Populars. They are Straight A's people. =]

The buzz of the High-school, as always, was about the Populars. This week, it was Aaron and Micah, the new "It Couple". Micah was happy to be on top of the school again, as she was the most beautiful. But Alisa, the new Memetchi was getting more and more attention from the guys. Micah was an odd combination of personalities. She was smart, pretty, and kind(for the most part). But this Alisa was making her mad. And when she got mad, she got MAD. So her brain whirled furiously. Then she knew. She went up to Alisa. "I know how to make you prettier. Want me to show you?" She said. She smiled sweetly. Alisa replied,"Of course! But the bell's about to ring..." "It's OK, you can come over to my house today. I live by the ocean. It's a big mansion, you couldn't miss it." She said.

Later, before Alisa arrived, she rigged a clever trap. She hung a bejeweled sign on the bathroom door that said MICAH'S ROOM. Then she put a bucket with a horrible mixture inside. Henna dye, purple paint, glue, and glitter. When Alisa opened the door, it would hit a trip wire, which would send a bottle of shampoo flying towards the bucket, splashing all over Alisa!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alisa arrived right on time. Micah answered the door more beautiful than ever before, in a pink, sparkly dress with a metallic, shimmery shawl. She had a lovely pink flower in her hair and pink makeup. She was all pink, pink, pink. "Hi! My room's right there. I'll go get some cupcakes." When she returned, there was a very angry, purple, glittery Memetchi. Micah could hardly contain a laugh. Instead she offered for Alisa to use her bathroom to clean up. Alisa stormed out the door. The next day, Alisa came to school stain completely purple. Micah was in the same outfit as the night before, but it was blue instead of pink. Alisa screamed in frustration and slapped Micah across the face them shouted...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? cant you let me live in peace? jeez!!!!( storms away)

...leave the school forever and refuse to return. So she did and met a MemeGozaLovelyMelodyRiTaMiOnPapaMameTchi on the street. The word " MemeGozaLovelyMelodyRiTaMiOnPapaMameTchi" means "human" in Tama language. Alisa ran away screaming and crashed into another human riding a bike. Soon a giant MemeGozaLovelyMelodyRiTaMiOnPapaMameTchi stomped all over Tama Planet, making an earthquake. Alisa promtly evolved into Petitchi Girl as she tumbled and slid and screamed, since the giant MemeGozaLovelyMelodyRiTaMiOnPapaMameTchi was trying to destroy Tama Planet by making an earthquake happen.

Meanwhile, Kela hung about in the school playground. SHE didn't see what had caused the fight in the first place. AND she didn't know why anyone was making a big deal of this earthquake. To her, it was more fun than frightening. David joined her, and they were both oblivious to the screams of the other Tamas. Kela saw one of the giant MemeGozaLovelyMelodyRiTaMiOnPapaMameTchis and confronted it. She said at the top of her calm voice...

"What the..." Before Alisa could finish that sentence she woke up, on her bed. "Well," she started smiling, "At least it was all a dream!" Alisa Stood up and started to get ready for school. Then she looked in the mirror. "No!," she cried, "It can't be! It was a dream! Right?" Alisa's mother called from downstairs, "Honey! I'm going to work, have a nice day!" Alisa knew that her mother always left AT LEAST 30 minutes after her, she looked at the clock and saw that it was 8:01! "NOO!" Alisa ran downstairs while her mother was gathering the spilled contents her purse, "MOM! You know I go to school at 7:00! NAWT EIGHT!" Alisa temporarily forgot her color dilemma. "Well, honey, I didn't know that you would be that upset over not going to school. I thought You would like to spend Today off," Replied her mother, looking stressed.

"Well, if it's okay with you I would love to stay home today!"

"Okay honey, I've got to go now, don't watch T.V. until i'm back okay?"

"Okay mom!"

Alisa's mother left, and she made a beeline for the T.V. remote.

Meanwhile

"Aha, you think I would let you NERDS sit here?"

"Listen, our lunch table is breaking! You practically have an extra table!"

"No. Goodbye." Micah was talking to Kela and the rest of her friends, including David, who she secretly had a crush on since fifth grade. Dating him would totally lower her social standing though, and that was NOT going to happen.

"Come on! We can't sit there! Anyway, your three lunch tables have the most extra room!"

"No! I said no! Can you not take a simple answer?" Micah's friends were standing behind her, giving them all looks.

"Can you not take a simple question?" Said David, and the "Geeks" all walked off.

Micah sighed, looking at his cute butt. I mean ears.

"Well," said Micah, turning around, "Looks like the Nerd girl never came back huh?

Micah's friends all nodded and laughed, knowing what she was talking about.

Aaron looked longingly at his friend's lunch table eating his breakfast...

Maybe, Micah thought, just maybe, I can convince David to join us popular people. Then I won't sink to Kela's level. Kela had been one of the Populars, and then she had dated a straight A's group guy, and Micah had thrown her out. Once David was one of the popular kids, she would face a tough choice: Dumping Aaron(she still loved him) or having David as just a friend. She wasn't about to be a two-timer, her level would be even lower than if she dated David now. Not, just not going to happen. She sidled up to Aaron. "Heyy."

Meanwhile, Alisa thought about why dating and popularity were such big issues at high school. She wished hear dream would happen for real...

...when it did! She said to the MemeGozaLovelyMelodyRiTaMiOnPapaMameTchi, at the top of her voice, "hey you, what are you doing here?"

The human ran off screaming. Alisa backed off, wondering why it was so afraid of her. She went down to the Salon. She would get a makeover, and then go to school the next day and see what Micah thought then. She had a sparkly orange skirt and a white blouse on. As soon as she walked into the cafeteria at breakfast, Micah stood with a group of her snotty friends. "Well well well, Nerd girl is back. And in her new dressup clothes! What a surprise. I was hoping you had dropped off the face of the Tama-Planet, but I guess not. So what brings you over here, Nerd girl?" Alisa was shocked. "Um, I go here?" Micah cracked up. "No, you idiot, what brings you over here to me? 'Cuz I guarantee you, you don't belong with us." Alisa ran off crying. At lunch, she sat alone at an empty table. Then David and Kela came over. "What's wrong, Alisa?" David asked. He liked her, and besides, he hated it when people were sad. Alisa told him and then David and Kela began to sit with her every day. 3 days later, David asked Alisa out and she said yes. Micah was MAD. Even though she loved Aaron, she had secretly liked David since fifth grade. She decided to get revenge.

The revenge would be, calling up an army of the giant humans. But the revenge would be on none but herself for being so foolish, getting into the popular group then getting called a nerd and going out with boys. 13-year-old Alisa was too young for dating, and that she realised in a flash - that night, when she relived the previous day in a dream.

"Cuz, I can guarantee, you don't belong with us." Micah's hurtful words replayed over and over in her head. She sighed. Her math teacher was droning on about the quadratic formula, so she was bored out of her mind. She let her mind drift to her not yet planned revenge plan. Alisa caught Micah's eye. Micah smirked. She took out her sparkly pink pen and wrote something on a piece of paper. Later, when class was over, she dropped it by Alisa's desk. The next day, she leaned down and picked it up. She screeched "TEACHER! Look what I found!" The Teacher looked up from his desk. Micah began to read it out loud. Alisa was horrified. Now she really needed a revenge plan. The note said...

(The note was supposed to frame Alisa, not Micah. It was Micah that wrote it.)

"Oh, no!! Who could have said that..." Micah said. "Oh, man. I know who." She framed a random person, and wrote a different note, for a different teachers class. It said "Micah is the ugliest, meanest, worst tama ever. I hope she dies in a hole." The next day she came all sobby and sad. She told her science teacher her version of what had happened. Alisa got detention. Alisa was done. In recess, she went straight to Micah. "Micah, I don't know who the h*** you think you are. Let me live my life in peace. What did I ever do to you? I just moved here and you are treating me like I stabbed you. Well, News Flash: I DIDN'T! So leave me the f*** alone, you *£#%$@€&* *%$&@#*. Micah could handle many things, but this was not on the list.

(The note was supposed to frame Alisa, not Micah. It was Micah that wrote it.)

"Oh, no!! Who could have said that..." Micah said. "Oh, man. I know who." She framed a random person, and wrote a different note, for a different teachers class. It said "Micah is the ugliest, meanest, worst tama ever. I hope she dies in a hole." The next day she came all sobby and sad. She told her science teacher her version of what had happened. Alisa got detention. Alisa was done. In recess, she went straight to Micah. "Micah, I don't know who the h*** you think you are. Let me live my life in peace. What did I ever do to you? I just moved here and you are treating me like I stabbed you. Well, News Flash: I DIDN'T! So leave me the f*** alone, you *£#%$@€&* *%$&@#*. Micah could handle many things, but this was not on the list.
(uhh...Micah wrote the note I just posted.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back