Its Not Fair!.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 16 and got a V4! Just tell your parents that some famous pepl have got them and they will

give up.

^_^ :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :D

my parents let me buy tamagotchis, because im the only girl in the family and tamagotchis give me company. i had 3 tamagotchis but now my v2 became crazy and i left it alone without the battery.i'm planning to buy another v4.....they are soooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ :D :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi:

Wow, just be calm and say maturely that you want a V.4, you are prepared to pay with it with your own money and all you need is a lift to the store. DO NOT THROW A TANTRUM!!!

I think telling your parents that famous people have them isn't going to work. It's like when your parents won't let you go to a sleepover and you say "But Jenny's parents let her.". Parents don't like that. So maybe mension that the pocket money is yours to spend. It's a good idea.

haha i have her avatar big sis
Is that anything to do with the topic? I dont really care if you have stolen my avatar, I am annoyed but thats nothing to do with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gave Alex the money to go and get one and he spent it on a drink for himslf and a DS game ;)

So Now I need to save up again :)

Aimme

I gave Alex the money to go and get one and he spent it on a drink for himslf and a DS game :rolleyes:

So Now I need to save up again :eek:

Aimme
Never trust other people with money.And make HIM the one who buys the tamagotchi.

Remember that throwing a fit or doing something drastic can and probably will get you into more trouble.
Try to prove to them that you are mature, and Tamagotchies are not a baby's toy. They show you can take care of something, which is responsibility. Plus, many members here on TamaTalk are 20+ and own tamagotchies. Mothra has over 400!

Then again, your parents may be in a financial squeeze. In response to your request for a toy, they may have been trying to ward you from getting a tamagotchi. They may want you to use your money on something more worthwhile in their eyes; Maybe they want to see you spending your money on more educational things, like books?
Ohh Agree and Mothra is Over 14 thats all I can say. Ok I am 11 and over but my parents dont care to think thier baby toys ('cause thier not ^.^) But because why do I want them anyway. I am a tomboy and they must think of me strange but who cares?

Just follow what RachelGotchi says and you might just might be able to click them into shape, :furawatchi:

-RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back